+ Reply to Thread

Default Tb-500, RU, Minox. Going for it

Alright so been lurking for way to long, fking around with treatments to long, I'm putting an end to this shit. Gona have a log starting tb-500 peptide, ru58841 and Minox 15%. Going balls out on this guys had enough of losing my hair or just sustaining.
    Brief history. Been using rogaine for ages and nizoral had decent maintenance still losing hair. Started presc proxiphen and Minox 15% again decent but not really getting the results. Not using propecia no fkn way never used it never will, I like dht I don't like what it does to hair. So now im here dick in hand with only trawling the internet for possible (proven) treatmets. here's mine, i have started using ru58841 topical anti androgen 10% erryday, going to jab tb 500 into my scalp twice a week 2.5mg each time. Minox 15% erryday and niz 2-3 times per week. Come at me hairloss I'm beating this shit and so will all of you.
    Stats 20 y/o, amateur bodybuilder. Fit/ healthy. No steroids as to cause of hair loss. Any other questions, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unsure1 View Post
    Alright so been lurking for way to long, fking around with treatments to long, I'm putting an end to this shit. Gona have a log starting tb-500 peptide, ru58841 and Minox 15%. Going balls out on this guys had enough of losing my hair or just sustaining.
    Brief history. Been using rogaine for ages and nizoral had decent maintenance still losing hair. Started presc proxiphen and Minox 15% again decent but not really getting the results. Not using propecia no fkn way never used it never will, I like dht I don't like what it does to hair. So now im here dick in hand with only trawling the internet for possible (proven) treatmets. here's mine, i have started using ru58841 topical anti androgen 10% erryday, going to jab tb 500 into my scalp twice a week 2.5mg each time. Minox 15% erryday and niz 2-3 times per week. Come at me hairloss I'm beating this shit and so will all of you.
    Stats 20 y/o, amateur bodybuilder. Fit/ healthy. No steroids as to cause of hair loss. Any other questions, go for it.
    Please take before and after pictures if you can! Also, it would be beneficial if you dermarolled as a potentially far more potent treatment than everything else combined.

So far so good, one week in little hairs coming out all over the place at hairline, frontal hair isn't thickened up that much. Really trying to avoid the placebo effect so I really only want to gee you guys up if I start getting some decent standout results not just little minox hairs. Ru is going well I think, applying it topically 100mg per day, hairline seems to like it. Injecting tb 500 in each corner of hairline twice per week, 2.5mg each time. Thanks for the reply hell rouser , I have taken some before pictures and will keep a log of photos compiled till the end of the trial. Could you specify dermarolling? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Unsure1 View Post
    So far so good, one week in little hairs coming out all over the place at hairline, frontal hair isn't thickened up that much. Really trying to avoid the placebo effect so I really only want to gee you guys up if I start getting some decent standout results not just little minox hairs. Ru is going well I think, applying it topically 100mg per day, hairline seems to like it. Injecting tb 500 in each corner of hairline twice per week, 2.5mg each time. Thanks for the reply hell rouser , I have taken some before pictures and will keep a log of photos compiled till the end of the trial. Could you specify dermarolling? Cheers
    Where did u buy the ru? Btw proxiphen is very good, I'm taking 2 sarms 2 roids and 2 pro hormones low Dosing everything , I been on ostarine for 4 months straight if I stop I can't get out of bed

Take fvcking pictures.

And yes, fvcking right with your enthusiasm and commitment.
    Take baseline. POST. Take two month: post.

Cheers.

edit: for derma rolling, look for the derma rolling guide thread; it's here in the cutting edge section.