Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • viewsonic
    • Jul 2013

I got the lucky gene

I am 31, and I am seeing some major frontal hair loss on my head and I don't anticipate the loss to stop anytime soon. You can see a picture of it in this thread I posted not too long agohttp://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...998#post139998

The thing is, no one in my family has hair loss problems. Not my dad, not my mom, aunty/uncle, cousins, grandpa or grandma on either side. Why me? I thought sometimes hair loss could skip a generation, but this is not the case. So, I guess I got the lucky gene in the family and got this hair loss thing I gotta deal with.

On the other hand, I am so glad I found this forum. I don't talk to anyone IRL about my HL problems. Sad to say, but glad to find so many people on here that has the same hair issues as me.
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Sometimes you are just "lucky". My dad was the lucky on in his family. All his brothers in there 60's or older pretty much had a full head of hair. Even his dad had most of his hair and he lived till almost 100. My dad on the other hand NW7. Good news is I am "lucky" too.

Comment

Working...