+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post

Hi guys here a few pics from the hst i had in the end of july.

Hairline design
    http://s2.postimg.org/m5c5sny5l/hairline.jpg
    Congratulation, cocacola!

The "result" of your 1st HST (~1400 grafts) is, of course, much better than the result of my 1st HST (also ~1400 grafts). Here's the very simple reason ...

The green area shows where you got your 1400 grafts. The green + red area shows where I got my 1400 grafts ...

In simple words, NO WAY to get a decent result within such a big area (green+red) with just 1 procedure/1400 grafts!
    With my 2nd procedure (~2 month ago), I expect a density within the green+red area as you got it with 1 procedure in the green area - and that means, of course, still NOT dense enough. But as planned before having any HST at all, a 3rd, and perhaps a 4th procedure (the 4th rather just for "fine-tuning") should finally do the job - including the yellow area.

By the way, in my opinion, the "lesser hair per graft" thingy is simply perfect in your case (hairline-zone). So everything you have to do is just to "fine-tune" somewhat your result with a further "lesser hair per graft" procedure for an improved and finally really natural result - IF you feel that you need a further procedure at all ...

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    who was your doctor? I think it looks nice and natural
    It was deborah that did my procedure.

@IM, actually that red zone that you outlined i did get grafts into that too. Take a look at my immediate after op. I got hairline lowered by 1cm and "reinforced" a little another 1 cm.

I really would love to see how is gc's result and donor doing, to have a better idea of how many hsts can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post

@IM, actually that red zone that you outlined i did get grafts into that too. Take a look at my immediate after op. I got hairline lowered by 1cm and "reinforced" a little another 1 cm.
    Ahhh, seems I missed your post op photo.
    But it doesn't matter, because my treated area was still twice as big ...

...besides a completely different hairline shape.