+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    yeah MPB has progressed plenty, but I'm caring less and less each day
    The reason I left hair loss forums is because I have been starting to suspect that baldness is not really "genetic" in a way that DHT ---> follicles = hair loss no matter what for those lucky individuals. It's much more complicated than that. Because of that, mainstream hair loss forums with their DHT blockers and snake oil topicals were of no interest to me. Now I'm working at fixing my root causes of baldness instead of trying to patch the symptoms with some experimental treatments and I'm sure I'll be making progress soon...
    Very interesting 2020. I have been lurking for many years on hair loss forums and I think you are a great asset to this community.

The reason I left hair loss forums is because I have been starting to suspect that baldness is not really "genetic" in a way that DHT ---> follicles = hair loss no matter what for those lucky individuals. It's much more complicated than that. Because of that, mainstream hair loss forums with their DHT blockers and snake oil topicals were of no interest to me. Now I'm working at fixing my root causes of baldness instead of trying to patch the symptoms with some experimental treatments and I'm sure I'll be making progress soon...
    Good to see you alive dude. What treatments are you looking at these days?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Good to see you alive dude. What treatments are you looking at these days?
    I'm not looking for "treatments" to grow hair(although I would take them if any were effective). I'm looking for faults within my body that causes baldness for me and all other balding people in the first place. Fix that and you will stop hair loss and hopefully regrow some. Based on all my research, this is 100% possible on a long enough timeline.

In my case, I'm 99% sure that I have mercury/lead poisoning because it just fits so perfectly in my case and because all my other minor health problems are slowly(very slowly) going away ever since I started to focus on removing those metals.

Right now my main treatments are ketoconaloze shampoo and DMSA. Everything else is complementary.

he lives! good luck man.

i would recommend dermarolling with a 1.5mm needle once a week as it won't be any sort of drug and there's a new study suggesting wounding releases growth factors that trigger hair growth!

What do you think are the root causes? I would say it's obviously genes and it's definitely not indicative of a larger actual problem (aside from cosmetic which is of course still significant which is why we're here but not more than that)

Good to see you're caring less and less though provided you're happy.

Edit: Nvm, you answered this.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    i would recommend dermarolling with a 1.5mm needle once a week as it won't be any sort of drug and there's a new study suggesting wounding releases growth factors that trigger hair growth!
    Does this cause any issues with topicals? Does it hurt to shampoo? Or is the wounding so shallow it is not noticeable?

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Does this cause any issues with topicals? Does it hurt to shampoo? Or is the wounding so shallow it is not noticeable?
    you shouldn't use topicals within 24 hours of dermarolling according to the study we're going off of. ask the guys in the thread though, they're already doing it and have been for a few weeks.

It's much easier to stick to something and focus on it OUTSIDE of these forums. I find coming on here used to be really time consuming and a tad depressing.

What happened to Highlander?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    What happened to Highlander?
    Got moderated for being too racist. I do not think he is banned but all his posts need to be approved by mods before they go public