+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Hell,

You could at least try to be more pressie, what do you mean?

if you are talking about fresh isolated body hair cells, then the answer is in the same line( dermal cells (messenchymal cells), ors/bulge cells).

this process, does not require culture, or other modifications, and should be legal in all countries .. Just fresh isolated cells.

Btw, 1 questionmark, should be enough, don't you think
    It was in regards to this comment by Nick:

Boldy Do you think plucked hairs could be dipped in the stem cell solution you are working on then implanted into the scalp.
    It sounds as if 'stem cell solution' is like some kind of over the counter bottle of stem cells that we use wherever the hell we want.

Hell,

You could at least try to be more pressie, what do you mean?

if you are talking about fresh isolated body hair cells, then the answer is in the same line( dermal cells (messenchymal cells), ors/bulge cells).

this process, does not require culture, or other modifications, and should be legal in all countries .. Just fresh isolated cells.

Btw, 1 questionmark, should be enough, don't you think
    Boldy see you're in a mood to answer questions ... :-) A couple of days ago, I asked you about the safety of the procedure by Dr. Nigam. You gave me a good answer in the sense that there is no one medication that is safe and that you're right. I am planning to go to the Dr. Nigam in January, and most of all I fear side effects. What is the possibility to get cancer as a side effect?

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Boldy see you're in a mood to answer questions ... :-) A couple of days ago, I asked you about the safety of the procedure by Dr. Nigam. You gave me a good answer in the sense that there is no one medication that is safe and that you're right. I am planning to go to the Dr. Nigam in January, and most of all I fear side effects. What is the possibility to get cancer as a side effect?
    haha, well, I think I think I'm to attracted to the "experimentals" that I know from it can be the cure sooner or later..

to your question, I don't dare to give an answer. since I know even the most safe widely used drugs, can be dangerous for some!
    only thing I can do for my self is relay on studies, and trials and that is, that culture of mesenchymal cells, did not show mutations, even after 30-90 passages. (each passage is 7-10 days culture), most companies don't go further than 4-6 passages, which gives you enough cells.

Boldy--Do you think you could take the plucked hair root with the clinging donor stem cells and put them in the dermal stem cell solution (the one that takes 6 weeks multiply). The hair root could act as a proto-hair for the dermal cells to grow around. At the end of 6 weeks the proto hair could be implanted into the scalp.

haha, well, I think I think I'm to attracted to the "experimentals" that I know from it can be the cure sooner or later..

to your question, I don't dare to give an answer. since I know even the most safe widely used drugs, can be dangerous for some!
    only thing I can do for my self is relay on studies, and trials and that is, that culture of mesenchymal cells, did not show mutations, even after 30-90 passages. (each passage is 7-10 days culture), most companies don't go further than 4-6 passages, which gives you enough cells.
    :-) This means that theoretically you can not get cancer??? I mean, chances are small..

I wonder if this is what Dr. Wesley is going to try and do in his next clinical trial?

wat i can't understand yet is the *actual* cell therapy can really do: messenchymal cells + buldge cells in a cultivation medium + growth factors and then injected in a scalp after 2d cultivation reach the desired count (i don't talk about 3d or beard)
    what they do to a 5-alpha-reductase in a DP? it's enough to limited it's overexpression?

Quote Originally Posted by mari0s View Post
    wat i can't understand yet is the *actual* cell therapy can really do: messenchymal cells + buldge cells in a cultivation medium + growth factors and then injected in a scalp after 2d cultivation reach the desired count (i don't talk about 3d or beard)
    what they do to a 5-alpha-reductase in a DP? it's enough to limited it's overexpression?
    How do you mean?, the donor dp, is safe from ar..

How do you mean?, the donor dp, is safe from ar..
    yes i know (well not always, those who have DUPA are affected too)

what i mean is that actual (experimental) therapy based on cultivated DP cells from the donor mixed with growth factor and injected in the scalp seems to have a limited effect and not to all 100% of patients so i assume that they can't be able to "reprogram" the follicles that overexpress 5AR

you are really in good mood, it's first time you answer me ( i'm joking)

Wait, simply plucking a hair and implanting it back into the scalp showed 10-20% chance of growth for the recipient?

Why not just pluck 6,000 hairs from the back of your head and keep implanting until you've got enough density?! At 6,000 plucked, 600-1,200 hairs would continue growing. Do this enough times and you've got some DECENT success.

WTF??