+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A Hair “Cloning/Multiplication” Breakthrough from China (?)

I don't know if this have been posted before.
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...China8-13.html

Quote Originally Posted by Henkeh91 View Post
    I don't know if this have been posted before.
    http://www.hairloss-research.org/Upd...China8-13.html
    Nothing new about it:

We also designed a novel HF transplantation device that includes scissors at the bottom to dissect the HF bulb when obtaining HF from the donor. The remaining HF bulbs were able to regrow intact HFs in the donor sites. As well, the upper site of HFs can be used as hair graft transplants by the method above. Thus, our HF fragment transplantation method is a new development in unlimited hair follicle transplant.

this is what nigams does, already. On tom and wesley for example. he calls it Doubling.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Nothing new about it:

We also designed a novel HF transplantation device that includes scissors at the bottom to dissect the HF bulb when obtaining HF from the donor. The remaining HF bulbs were able to regrow intact HFs in the donor sites. As well, the upper site of HFs can be used as hair graft transplants by the method above. Thus, our HF fragment transplantation method is a new development in unlimited hair follicle transplant.

this is what nigams does, already. On tom and wesley for example. he calls it Doubling.
    Thanks for the quick answer Boldy!

Sounds good, didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Henkeh91 View Post
    Thanks for the quick answer Boldy!

Sounds good, didn't know that!
    your welcome

However, we need to wait 6 months +- for their results, before we can give a good answer on the success rate, something that a selective group of people does not seem to understand.

Boldy Do you think plucked hairs could be dipped in the stem cell solution you are working on then implanted into the scalp. The plucked hairs have a small amount of stem cells from the donor area clinging to the root that could act as a seed for the stem cell solution.

The plucked donor hair always grows back so there would be unlimited donor hair. Plucked hairs have grown before but not consistent. The new stem cell mixture might cluster to the plucked hair and start growing.

Quote Originally Posted by nickk View Post
    Boldy Do you think plucked hairs could be dipped in the stem cell solution you are working on then implanted into the scalp. The plucked hairs have a small amount of stem cells from the donor area clinging to the root that could act as a seed for the stem cell solution.

The plucked donor hair always grows back so there would be unlimited donor hair. Plucked hairs have grown before but not consistent. The new stem cell mixture might cluster to the plucked hair and start growing.
    Hey man, Dr. Cole have showed 10-20% success with plucked hairs, that contained root cells. so yes its possible . and supporting these plucked hairs with fresh isolated body hair cells(dermal, ors/bulge cells, can yet again increase the success rate.

Supporting this process with growth factors, should yield a even higher success rate. But this is al theory, until it someone grabs his balls and does it. the most clinics are so well paid, that there is no single need to improve or try new methods. the "Business" is running well already.

There is so much information and proven studies on the net, that can improve the current way of treatments, however ht docs, play it safe, and stay with oldschool fue's, at least most of them.

Boldy do you see HT clinics going the same way as laser eye surgery in terms of the prices coming down as time goes by. I remember laser surgery costing thousands per eye, now you can get both eyes lasered for hundreds. I guess it would depended on how HT technology advances and wether it can take some of the manual labour and skill out of the procedure. Things like the fue robot are starting to do this already.

Quote Originally Posted by brunobald View Post
    Boldy do you see HT clinics going the same way as laser eye surgery in terms of the prices coming down as time goes by. I remember laser surgery costing thousands per eye, now you can get both eyes lasered for hundreds. I guess it would depended on how HT technology advances and wether it can take some of the manual labour and skill out of the procedure. Things like the fue robot are starting to do this already.

I'm not sure about prices, I'm more focused on the technical part.

But I do think that Ht surgeons do fear their jobs, if there is a breakthrough on the market.

with that I mean:
    1 A drug, that reverses hairloss, or
    2 Cell therapy with high yield, that reaches the market.

I would not be surprised if companies(yes even some accounts on this forum, trying to delay such happenings, in most nasty ways), its a conflict of interest. I think we can think of 1 example here on this forum..

when 1 of the 2 reach the market, ht prices will go down.

for now, it does not matter what they charge. demand is high enough, and there is lack for better options.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    Hey man, Dr. Cole have showed 10-20% success with plucked hairs, that contained root cells. so yes its possible . and supporting these plucked hairs with fresh isolated body hair cells(dermal, ors/bulge cells, can yet again increase the success rate.

Supporting this process with growth factors, should yield a even higher success rate. But this is al theory, until it someone grabs his balls and does it. the most clinics are so well paid, that there is no single need to improve or try new methods. the "Business" is running well already.

There is so much information and proven studies on the net, that can improve the current way of treatments, however ht docs, play it safe, and stay with oldschool fue's, at least most of them.
    What is this 'stem cell solution' ??????

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What is this 'stem cell solution' ??????

Hell,

You could at least try to be more pressie, what do you mean?

if you are talking about fresh isolated body hair cells, then the answer is in the same line( dermal cells (messenchymal cells), ors/bulge cells).

this process, does not require culture, or other modifications, and should be legal in all countries .. Just fresh isolated cells.

Btw, 1 questionmark, should be enough, don't you think