+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default It's time to say goodbye to Dr Nigam

The forums have had months to discuss Dr Nigam and the consensus now sees to be that he is a fraud.

It is time to remove him from the forums before any more young men or women spend all their money flying out to India.

I have a friend who contacted him about a hair transplant procedure and he was told on the phone that he could be given a large discount on the cost of the procedure on the condition he signed a contract saying that if the transplant went badly he can not discuss it on any forums, on the internet, or in the media. If he did discuss it he would be liable to a $25,000 payment to Dr Nigam and the full costs of the transplant.

He has consistently been caught out telling lies on the forum, he has been photo shopping images, he has been exposed as being from a weight-loss background and not a proper hair transplant doctor, he is trying to get forum members to medical experiments with him. The list goes on and on.

This thread isn't for any fans of Dr Nigam (there are plenty of other threads singing his praises). This is a thread for those of us who don't want others to waste their money and their health flying to India to be practiced on by a fraudulent hair transplant doctor.

There isn't really much point posting this.

People on this forum are well aware that there have been issues regarding Dr Nigam. However articles like this will just drive posters such as Tom and Boldy away, and I for one would like to see their results and findings.

Also, your friend might be lying. Why would any HT dr risk saying something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    There isn't really much point posting this.

People on this forum are well aware that there have been issues regarding Dr Nigam. However articles like this will just drive posters such as Tom and Boldy away, and I for one would like to see their results and findings.

Also, your friend might be lying. Why would any HT dr risk saying something like that?
    And also.. why would he takes such a risk (scan of the contract etc..) only with one person ? when he gets around 6 peoples per days.. just stupid..

But I feel tired to answer all that shit actually.. I feel sorry for peoples who really just wait for result without saying anything bad but..

Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromUK View Post
    I have a friend who contacted him about a hair transplant procedure and he was told on the phone that he could be given a large discount on the cost of the procedure on the condition he signed a contract saying that if the transplant went badly he can not discuss it on any forums, on the internet, or in the media. If he did discuss it he would be liable to a $25,000 payment to Dr Nigam and the full costs of the transplant.
    Do you realize that if you must fly to India most certainly you are not an indian citizen? Say you live in Europe and you intend not to put foot there anymore because the bad experience, how could you possible be condemned to pay such amount?. I'm not even sure that NDA could be possible be apply to a medical procedure in the Union. I don't want to question your friend but this kind of contract are nearly impossible to enforce if you live outside the country where it's be signed* it doesn't make sense

*at least if you don't name Edward Snowden

this thread is stupid

This is the dumbest thread ever! People who do not believe Dr. Nigam does not have to come to this forum! What nonsense! Tom my friend, long time no hear ... I admire your patience that you have with these idiots! Poor desperate fools, leave this forum because of fools like you, Dr. Nigam does not share the results!

Sorry guys, but I really need to repeat that this is the STUPIDEST THREAD EVER! By the way, who is this moron GuyFromUK ???

Did I mention that this is the STUPIDEST THREAD EVER ???

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    This is the dumbest thread ever! People who do not believe Dr. Nigam does not have to come to this forum! What nonsense! Tom my friend, long time no hear ... I admire your patience that you have with these idiots! Poor desperate fools, leave this forum because of fools like you, Dr. Nigam does not share the results!
    I gotta agree with topic starter though. Tom's case turned out to be useless and Nigams is again manipulating and cheating ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5vzcjhyve...or-4---tom.jpg ) after all that's happened, he's just not changing. I don't have any doubts anymore that he's a fraud at this point.

Arashi why toms case is useless? in what aspect?