It's time to say goodbye to Dr Nigam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thinning@30
    • Mar 2010

I can understand people who are skeptical about the effectiveness of treatment of Dr. Nigam. You must understand that it takes time to convert the case NW7 NW1. You need to be patient and give the man a chance to prove himself. I believe that Dr. Nigam deserved it and so far not a single doctor was not this open to us as he is. Some forum members who insult and humiliate him, they were very rude. If you do not believe this man, it's OK, but then you dispense with that and do not keep track of topics related to Dr. Nigam.
    The problem is not that forum members are too impatient to wait for Nigam to prove himself, the problem is that Nigam consistently lies and makes excuses. As far as I'm concerned he's humiliated himself by making bold and unfounded claims, posting unreliable and even falsified pictures, and failing to adhere to any sort of methodical approach, not to mention all that craziness with Dr. Anjali--who knows what that is all about? He won't even confirm to us whether he is a legitimate MD. Meanwhile he continues to sell his unproven techniques to people in India, and forum members are even planning to travel there to seek treatments from him. I'm sure even the most hardened skeptics among us would love for Nigam's claims to be true, but that doesn't mean he isn't peddling nonsense. It sickens me to sit back and watch people get taken in by this crap, especially folks like Tom and Boldy, who I'm sure have the best intentions but are nonetheless being horribly used by this charlatan.

Compare Nigam to someone like Dr. Wesley. I haven't been following the pilofocus threads that closely, but at least there it seems like the Dr. is avoiding making bold claims without proof, is conducting trials using a methodical approach, and plans to present at a conference where there might at least be some meaningful peer review. With Nigam we have none of that.

Comment

• Pentarou
      • Apr 2013

Hypothetical scenario: Even if a real, literal cure was found tomorrow, completely out of the blue, and had legit photographic evidence (before/after shots), even then at least half of hair loss forumites would be incredibly sceptical and disbelieving. The fact is that Dr Nigam really has to deliver visual evidence of a far higher caliber, and with a wider range of test cases, to satisfy the hair loss community.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
        Hypothetical scenario: Even if a real, literal cure was found tomorrow, completely out of the blue, and had legit photographic evidence (before/after shots), even then at least half of hair loss forumites would be incredibly sceptical and disbelieving. The fact is that Dr Nigam really has to deliver visual evidence of a far higher caliber, and with a wider range of test cases, to satisfy the hair loss community.
        The sad part is, the science behind it is a million times more difficult than being transparent and accurate about the results.

I can't understand how anyone could fail the easiest part like that.

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

Shame on all of u ! Shame on u . U people are very mean

Comment

• ihavebeenchosenithasbegun
            • Oct 2012

This is the hard reality people who put a lot of faith in this guy need to know. --- The guy came to this community as shady, fraudulent character and he'll leave this community the same exact way.

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by ihavebeenchosenithasbegun
              This is the hard reality people who put a lot of faith in this guy need to know. --- The guy came to this community as shady, fraudulent character and he'll leave this community the same exact way.
              B
              ! Boldys results look very very good . I'm either getting a procedure with dr n or dr Rahul. Dr Rahul work is very very good

Comment

• Californication
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
                B
                ! Boldys results look very very good . I'm either getting a procedure with dr n or dr Rahul. Dr Rahul work is very very good
                Hey anyway I can cite you to get an invite to the private forums? I'm interested in Boldy's posts there and the growth factor work being done by you guys. Thanks bro

Comment

Working...