It's time to say goodbye to Dr Nigam

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

I believe Dr. Nigam has yet to meet the burden of proof. In my mind he has until 1/1/14 to show us something through mwamba, boldy, or vercetti. I have not yet discarded him but there is only so much sketchiness one can take. I have probably 15 percent hope he makes a revolutionary leap forward in mpb treatments. And with each "issue" that arises, the percentage lowers further.

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by greatjob!
      This forum is hilarious!! You guys flip flop more than Mitt Romney during the last U.S. election. A few months ago everyone was planning trips to India, now all hope is lost.

With Replicel people where buying stock so they could make bank and pay for their "cure", then a few months later Replicel was a complete failure.

Aderans was the next big thing, then a few months later they were going out of business. The list goes on...

Seems like most people here are bi-polar schizophrenics with multiple personalities.

I eagerly await the announcement of the next sure thing "cure", followed by a few months of speculation, which will then surely be followed by proclamations of complete failure and utter disappointment.

I was hoping nigam will be the one , now after being caught cheating multiple times I m almost certain he will come up empty handed.

2013 was year of failure, gho,nigam, replicel, aderans

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by didi
        I was hoping nigam will be the one , now after being caught cheating multiple times I m almost certain he will come up empty handed.

2013 was year of failure, gho,nigam, replicel, aderans
        Uh, 2013 didnt have much, if any, Replicel news (yet). In fact, 2013 is the year Replicel will be starting Phase II trials.

So, how is that a failure?

Comment

• oppenheimer82
          • Apr 2013

arashi, cool down bro, we all know your views regarding dr nigam and his methods by now. no need to get all obssesive about it, like you did a few months ago. relax bro.

Comment

• Cob984
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by greatjob!
            Yeah let's just toss some racism into the mix that should be constructive.
            guys let me tell you as someone from india there is a lot of stuff doing the rounds about nigam being a fraudster from first hand sources,

I personally would like to believe thats not true but unless i see evidence to the contrary i cannot judge

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
              guys let me tell you as someone from india there is a lot of stuff doing the rounds about nigam being a fraudster from first hand sources,

I personally would like to believe thats not true but unless i see evidence to the contrary i cannot judge

could you elaborate on that please? Who said what?

I emailed number of well known indian docs and they either think he is a fraudster or don't want to comment.

never heard anyone with some credibility say something positive about him,

anyone contacted dr mwamba? id like to hear his opinion about dr nigam

meeting still on. What happened to dr cole/dr nigam?

Comment

• idontwant2bebalding
                • Jul 2013

The only question I want answered is if Dr. Nigam is doing the science correctly. I know he has made claims, I know the pictures weren't good, I know about the other stuff people keep bringing up. What about the science? What about the protocol? What about the things he is trying?
                I have faith in his intentions. I also have faith that he knows that there are things he doesn't know. He is open to input. He is not only telling us what he is doing, he is also asking our opinion! He is using the collective knowledge of the forums and completed research to develop his own approach..

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by idontwant2bebalding
                  The only question I want answered is if Dr. Nigam is doing the science correctly. I know he has made claims, I know the pictures weren't good, I know about the other stuff people keep bringing up. What about the science? What about the protocol? What about the things he is trying?
                  I have faith in his intentions. I also have faith that he knows that there are things he doesn't know. He is open to input. He is not only telling us what he is doing, he is also asking our opinion! He is using the collective knowledge of the forums and completed research to develop his own approach..

when dr nigam just started donor doubling he claimed that its better than gho hst by 20% or something, he was very specific by pulling tht number out of his ass

that was a red flag

another con artist taking advantage of desperate people

Comment

• HARIRI
                    • Nov 2012

Yes indeed, Its very disappointing. The result photos posted were very bad and unprofessional. I really doubt if any of his forum patients will get positive results. I challenge them to keep us updated with clear pictures in order to prove us wrong but I know they wont. I think Iron Man was right this time, we should not have compared him to Dr. Gho. I'm glad that I cancelled mine in the last moment otherwise I would regret it for life. I was going to have beard hair doubling to place into my strip scar last May but cancelled because he didn't send me any previous results as promised. After all, Spencer Kobren was totally right in his views in the show about Dr. Nigam

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                      I was going to have beard hair doubling to place into my strip scar last May but cancelled because he didn't send me any previous results as promised. After all, Spencer Kobren was totally right in his views in the show about Dr. Nigam
                      Yup, if the results look suspect, there should be a maximum amount of caution. For example, Rahal photo evidence is amazing. That alone gives anyone a lot of confidence into his credibility.

Nigam has failed miserably to bring forth credible photographs. More importantly, his website is still incredibly amateur. I dont care if its 'just a website' but presentation and professionalism is KEY. Fail to do that, and nobody will take you seriously. Even if he is a con artist, he's got to be the most absent minded one I've ever seen, everything seems to be done HALF ASS.

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

what pisses me off is how naïve he thinks we r

always finding excuses and blaming it on somebody else webmasters/photograpers/crappy camera
                        in retrospective.. after fake photos were posted he should have been banned. period.
                        its was not innocent mistake..it was intentional

if he really discovers something it will be all over the news, it will go viral..

Comment

• greatjob!
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by hellouser
                          Yup, if the results look suspect, there should be a maximum amount of caution. For example, Rahal photo evidence is amazing. That alone gives anyone a lot of confidence into his credibility.

Nigam has failed miserably to bring forth credible photographs. More importantly, his website is still incredibly amateur. I dont care if its 'just a website' but presentation and professionalism is KEY. Fail to do that, and nobody will take you seriously. Even if he is a con artist, he's got to be the most absent minded one I've ever seen, everything seems to be done HALF ASS.
                          I personally never jumped on the Nigam bandwagon, I hope he is not a fraud, but I had no hope in him either way. I would never let a doctor in this field perform a procedure on me without first proving a undeniable history of producing outstanding results.

Comment

• sausage
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tom vercetti
                            And also.. why would he takes such a risk (scan of the contract etc..) only with one person ? when he gets around 6 peoples per days.. just stupid..

But I feel tired to answer all that shit actually.. I feel sorry for peoples who really just wait for result without saying anything bad but..
                            Tom,

Don't waste you time arguing with people, it is pretty understandable that people are very skeptical. You cannot blame them.

Just stick to your treatment and inform us of your progress and prove everyone wrong.....in a few months everyone will be thanking you and Dr Nigam so what is the point in arguing now.

Any negatives about Dr Nigam will be forgotten about once he has proven what he can do.

Right now I have just as much evidence that I can help 'cure' baldness as Dr Nigam has. I think everyone would call bullsh*t if I claimed I had some sort of cure.

PROOF PROOF PROOF.

Comment

• bananana
                              Inactive
                              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by sausage
                              Tom,

Don't waste you time arguing with people, it is pretty understandable that people are very skeptical. You cannot blame them.

Just stick to your treatment and inform us of your progress and prove everyone wrong.....in a few months everyone will be thanking you and Dr Nigam so what is the point in arguing now.

Any negatives about Dr Nigam will be forgotten about once he has proven what he can do.

Right now I have just as much evidence that I can help 'cure' baldness as Dr Nigam has. I think everyone would call bullsh*t if I claimed I had some sort of cure.

PROOF PROOF PROOF.
                              +1

Comment

• veca
                                • Jan 2012

I can understand people who are skeptical about the effectiveness of treatment of Dr. Nigam. You must understand that it takes time to convert the case NW7 NW1. You need to be patient and give the man a chance to prove himself. I believe that Dr. Nigam deserved it and so far not a single doctor was not this open to us as he is. Some forum members who insult and humiliate him, they were very rude. If you do not believe this man, it's OK, but then you dispense with that and do not keep track of topics related to Dr. Nigam.

Comment

Working...