+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    Thanks my friend, and really dont worry, for you and others like FTF and garethbale, I will keep you update. I can promise you one thing, I will found a way for everyone here found the doubling be legit. Why peoples dont speak about the 25 patch test already done with tatoo ? I dont know.. They prefer take care about indian rumour from competitor and others BS that I cant even explain
    Tom, I understand some people, all they want results overnight. I'll tell you what the problem is, they are all desperate because the results are still uncertain. And they all want to be 100% sure that the procedure is safe and it works. But the solution is not to humiliate Dr. Nigam, especially Tom. Some people do not understand that you put a lot into this, you could be the asshole and not share it with us! People, we have to appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    But the solution is not to humiliate Dr. Nigam
    By posting that fabricated result photo, the only one who humilated him was Nigams himself. Really, imagine showing a photo like that at a scientific presentation, a room full of scientists and doctors ... Can you imagine the humiliation when a doctor says 'uhmmmm ... you just took 2 different pieces of scalp and put some numbers in it'.

Sorry, but it's just EXTREMELY embarrassing.

Nigam has gotten way more attention than he deserves. Forum members have given him the benefit of every doubt, but he always makes excuses and fails to deliver.

That is his game. He will continue to sell his unproven techniques to people in India claiming he has the cure. If people ask for proof that his stuff works, he will just tell them that the studies, published journal articles, verification by reputable third parties, etc. are still pending, and people will believe this because they want to. He quotes reputable surgeons and scientific papers and posts (meaningless and obfuscating) pictures on the boards to give himself a veneer of scientific legitimacy and to create the appearance that he is serious about gathering evidence. But with Nigam, the evidence will always be pending. It's all a ruse to get people into his clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    Nigam has gotten way more attention than he deserves. Forum members have given him the benefit of every doubt, but he always makes excuses and fails to deliver.

That is his game. He will continue to sell his unproven techniques to people in India claiming he has the cure. If people ask for proof that his stuff works, he will just tell them that the studies, published journal articles, verification by reputable third parties, etc. are still pending, and people will believe this because they want to. He quotes reputable surgeons and scientific papers and posts (meaningless and obfuscating) pictures on the boards to give himself a veneer of scientific legitimacy and to create the appearance that he is serious about gathering evidence. But with Nigam, the evidence will always be pending. It's all a ruse to get people into his clinic.
    I'm really happy that people like you understand his game. There are others here, who WANT to be deceived, who'll get angry and who'll look the other way when you show them evidence of what Nigams does. It's like they WANT Nigams to steal their money and leave them with a bad result. I can partly understand it, balding is horrible and it can seem comforting for your mind to dream about a magic man in India who can solve it. But in the end, when he takes your money, you'll only be off worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9td68dQlO8s

Seems very unlegit from this weightloss video, almost painful to watch.

He tried to cheat too many times, always blaming somebody else(webmasters, photographers, IT guys,)..I mean common, we are not naïve people, well some people are but still.

No other Dr in da history of HT posted more fake photos than dr nigam did,
    ok, maybe his ex partner dr Anjali is right there on top but shes not flooding forums and trying to experiment on desperate hair loss sufferers

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I'm really happy that people like you understand his game. There are others here, who WANT to be deceived, who'll get angry and who'll look the other way when you show them evidence of what Nigams does. It's like they WANT Nigams to steal their money and leave them with a bad result. I can partly understand it, balding is horrible and it can seem comforting for your mind to dream about a magic man in India who can solve it. But in the end, when he takes your money, you'll only be off worse.

Arashi, you're one of the more level headed posters on these threads. It's good to see keep posting in the face of all the rampant anti-intellectualism and emotionally laden wishful thinking that's going on in relation to Nigam. i hope you keep fighting it.

It's really sad to see that so many are afflicted by this disease to the point that they'll abandon any type of logic and objective analysis of what's being sold to them. But, i guess we should not be surprised. The response was exactly the same in the TRX2 thread. I and a few others saw that scam from the moment a cursory background check was done on the huckster running that company. It was very obvious from the get go and i said so early in that thread any many others. But, when the obvious was pointed out to them, most went into apoplectic fits of rage and screaming how "you don't know" and "just give it time", troll accusations and so forth. Just the same as we now seeing with Nigam. It took a long time and a lot of people got bilked out of a lot of money but, it seems that now, finally, they've come around and understand that they were scammed.

Maybe Nigam will one day show something. Maybe Mwamba will visit and make an announcement that this is the next big thing. But, i highly doubt it. It's far more probably that he says nothing or maybe a few pics of Nigam and Mwamba having a chat will get posted. I hope Nigam succeeds, but, i won't let that get in the way of analyzing his claims and what he puts out for the world to see.

This forum is hilarious!! You guys flip flop more than Mitt Romney during the last U.S. election. A few months ago everyone was planning trips to India, now all hope is lost.

With Replicel people where buying stock so they could make bank and pay for their "cure", then a few months later Replicel was a complete failure.

Aderans was the next big thing, then a few months later they were going out of business. The list goes on...

Seems like most people here are bi-polar schizophrenics with multiple personalities.

I eagerly await the announcement of the next sure thing "cure", followed by a few months of speculation, which will then surely be followed by proclamations of complete failure and utter disappointment.

Mitt Romney - now there is a good head of hair!

Dr. Nigams. Here's a guy with a groundbreaking (potentially) billion dollar technology who spends months and thousands of posts on a hair loss forum desperately trying to convince people in poor English.

So far I've always refrained from posting in that thread at the risk of getting my head shot off, but it always amazed me how eager people are to take in his story.