+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    Arashi why toms case is useless? in what aspect?
    1) Nigams shaved a great deal of donor AFTER the pre-op picture, so we don't have the pre-op situation for quite a bit of donor. This point alone invalidates the whole test
    2) Nigams shaved 4 strips, rest of the donor hair was not shaved. He didn't tattoo anything, so how on earth are we going to locate exactly those 4 strips ?
    3) He implanted grafts back into donor and in the photo's it's impossible to distinguish extractions from implants.
    4) He implanted quite a lot of grafts into the hairline, without shaving, so how on earth are we going to locate every graft ?

Really, look at the photo's, it's one big mess. It's impossible to do an analysis like this. And Nigams tried to cheat. AGAIN. Look at the 2 circles on this picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5vzcjhyve...or-4---tom.jpg

Now look at the numbering. Take a good look. You'll first notice something weird ... First you'll notice the line, it's not in the same place. Then you'll notice the numbers, they don't correlate at all. And then you'll notice ... the 2 circles are just showing totally different pieces of scalp !! Nigams just took 2 photo's of different pieces of scalp, put some numbers in it to make it look roughly the same.... Really this guy is a fraud. He just doesn't care about publishing scientific proof. He just makes stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    1) Nigams shaved a great deal of donor AFTER the pre-op picture, so we don't have the pre-op situation for quite a bit of donor. This point alone invalidates the whole test
    2) Nigams shaved 4 strips, rest of the donor hair was not shaved. He didn't tattoo anything, so how on earth are we going to locate exactly those 4 strips ?
    3) He implanted grafts back into donor and in the photo's it's impossible to distinguish extractions from implants.
    4) He implanted quite a lot of grafts into the hairline, without shaving, so how on earth are we going to locate every graft ?

Really, look at the photo's, it's one big mess. It's impossible to do an analysis like this. And Nigams tried to cheat. AGAIN. Look at the 2 circles on this picture: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5vzcjhyve...or-4---tom.jpg

Now look at the numbering. Take a good look. You'll first notice something weird ... First you'll notice the line, it's not in the same place. Then you'll notice the numbers, they don't correlate at all. And then you'll notice ... the 2 circles are just showing totally different pieces of scalp !! Nigams just took 2 photo's of different pieces of scalp, put some numbers in it to make it look roughly the same.... Really this guy is a fraud. He just doesn't care about publishing scientific proof. He just makes stuff up.

OK Arashi, if you think so, why do you come on this forum? To try to convince rest of us that Dr. Nigam is not legit? You take care of us? Thank you, brother, if you do not believe in the DR. Nigam, keep it for yourself! I think your problem is not Dr. Nigam, you have another problem! I've been waiting for ten years for a miracle cure, and sometimes I am desperate, but do not transfer negativity to the other forum members! Bro, go **** something and take it easy!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    OK Arashi, if you think so, why do you come on this forum? To try to convince rest of us that Dr. Nigam is not legit? You take care of us? Thank you, brother, if you do not believe in the DR. Nigam, keep it for yourself! I think your problem is not Dr. Nigam, you have another problem! I've been waiting for ten years for a miracle cure, and sometimes I am desperate, but do not transfer negativity to the other forum members! Bro, go **** something and take it easy!
    Veca, I want a cure as much as you do believe me. But Nigams is trying to take advantage of our desperation. If you want to ignore the facts, like I just pointed out, be my guest. But you're only cheating on yourself.

This is the dumbest thread ever! People who do not believe Dr. Nigam does not have to come to this forum! What nonsense! Tom my friend, long time no hear ... I admire your patience that you have with these idiots! Poor desperate fools, leave this forum because of fools like you, Dr. Nigam does not share the results!
    Thanks my friend, and really dont worry, for you and others like FTF and garethbale, I will keep you update. I can promise you one thing, I will found a way for everyone here found the doubling be legit. Why peoples dont speak about the 25 patch test already done with tatoo ? I dont know.. They prefer take care about indian rumour from competitor and others BS that I cant even explain

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    Thanks my friend, and really dont worry, for you and others like FTF and garethbale, I will keep you update. I can promise you one thing, I will found a way for everyone here found the doubling be legit. Why peoples dont speak about the 25 patch test already done with tatoo ? I dont know.. They prefer take care about indian rumour from competitor and others BS that I cant even explain
    Your case was supposed to become THE testcase which would be the final proof of Nigam's work. It was THE reason that I got some hope in Dr Nigams. Because if he was a fraud, why would he publish your case ? Now I understand.

Your case was supposed to become THE testcase which would be the final proof of Nigam's work. It was THE reason that I got some hope in Dr Nigams. Because if he was a fraud, why would he publish your case ? Now I understand.
    you dont answer, you think he cheated with me and also the 25 patch test right ?

Quote Originally Posted by tom vercetti View Post
    you dont answer, you think he cheated with me and also the 25 patch test right ?
    No, he didn't cheat in your case. But he was smart enough to do your case in such a way that a meaningful analysis would be impossible. How are you going to proof anything at all with those photo's ? It's impossible.

And that 25 patch test, yeah that one I never trusted.

Arashi, calm down buddy. Time will tell us everything. Dr. Nigam has no interest to lie to us I'm sure, but you can not expect results so soon. Think about it, what is his interest to lie to us? To attract patients to treatment and that he took their/our money? Let's say I go to his treatment (by the way, I'm going next year in January). and the results are bad ... he would give me money to keep quiet? Oh please ...

No, he didn't cheat in your case. But he was smart enough to do your case in such a way that a meaningful analysis would be impossible. How are you going to proof anything at all with those photo's ? It's impossible.

And that 25 patch test, yeah that one I never trusted.
    we all thought it was possible without birthmark / tatoo right ? If not you are not honest anymore because we all knew it before..

so rather than flood all the forum, try to found a way to help you in september an evidence (intelligent option) or continue to flood and copy paste same things already discussed (stupid option)

Its up to you man

Arashi, calm down buddy. Time will tell us everything. Dr. Nigam has no interest to lie to us I'm sure, but you can not expect results so soon. Think about it, what is his interest to lie to us? To attract patients to treatment and that he took their/our money? Let's say I go to his treatment (by the way, I'm going next year in January). and the results are bad ... he would give me money to keep quiet? Oh please ...
    Yeah exactly that's his interest. Attract people and take their money. He's going to delay any reasonable proof till eternity and he's going to keep posting fabricated result photo's and shady patient photo's.