+ Reply to Thread

Default i said it ,allergan lied to me about latisse

as i posted last week , i have called allergan on several previous occasions and they told me emphatically, that they were not testing latisse for male pattern baldness. NOW AT THEIR SECOND QUARTER CONFERENCE CALL THEY HAVE ADMITTED THAT THEY ARE AGRESSIVELY TESTING THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN LATTISSSE WHICH ARE LUMIGEN AND BIMATROPOST AS A TREATMENT FOR MALE PATTERN BALDNESS, they hope to get this drug to market as soon as possible. i find it very interesting that allergan corporation may soon be taken over by a competing giant pharaceutical corporation. the potential for a male pattern baldness treatment , would be worth multi billions of dollars in revenue to the allergan corporation. it would be the pharmecutical blockbuster of the century. however i caution everyone we do not yet know to what extent this drug will be effective in the treatment of male pattern baldness, but i am very hopeful. do not waste your time and money on purchasing lattise because this drug in its present concentrations will not be effective in treating male pattern baldness. remember that latisse is already fda approved and that this treatment could be available in a very timely manner.

Joe, I cannot tell you how glad I am that you are apart of this community. I am, however, very sympathetic to what has happened to you in the past and what you are currently going through. But through all of this I know how you are the "watchdog" for The Bald Truth and I'm very thankful for that. I just wanted to let you know I'm a big fan and that you continually ask good questions on the show to doctors (such as the questions about Histogen) and you are truly an asset to The Bald Truth.

-Destin

Default hey destin

hi destin i really appreciate your kind words, only people in our community can truly realize how we suffer every moment of our life with this terrible and devestating affliction of hair loss. remember the future is bright and we must always thank god , for the leader of our community spencer kobren.

Joe, I’ve been a fan of yours since I first heard the bald truth on New York radio about 11 years ago. You don’t realise how many people listen to you and look forward to what you’re going to say next on Sunday nights. You know how at the end of some of Spencer’s video’s when there’s a guy saying “you guys changed my life”? That’s the same way I feel about Spencer Kobren and the show. This includes you and Dave too If I did not find The Bald Truth that night when I was taking a taxi in New York, my entire life would have been different! I may not say it as much as you do Joe but I appreciate Spencer Kobren as much if not more than anyone! Keep up the good work on the show Joe!
    Chris