Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by ar50
    Hey guys I was long off because I am really depressed right now.
    But I read this thread and I really want to help: with money and with anything else.
    How can we communicate the best?

Should we choose a project leader?
    And which idea are we going to fund?
    These are things we all need to discuss collectively. I've mentioned this kind of venture before a long time ago, but it never gained steam.

I suppose it takes the potential demise of Aderans for us to take action.

Hicks: I like the sound of 'Project **** The FDA'. A little to harsh but we should definitely keep that angle in the pot of ideas.

I'd like to see something implemented into the project similar to 'Who Killed The Electric Car'

Basically, it calls out EVERYONE in the industry, hinting at blame on the public, the automakers, the oil industry, lawmakers, etc. I suppose we could do something similar on a number of issues; Who's fault is it that theres no cure? Who's fault is it that baldness is a laughing matter? Target both physical and psychological aspects of this disease and FORCE the audience (society) to notice it as a VERY real problem for many men and women.

I'd love to have some case studies on the effects of baldness shot on video with peoples stories being told. Everyone loves a good story, even if its depressing. But we need to address the problem from every angle possible.

Comment

• ar50
      • May 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
      These are things we all need to discuss collectively. I've mentioned this kind of venture before a long time ago, but it never gained steam.

I suppose it takes the potential demise of Aderans for us to take action.

Hicks: I like the sound of 'Project **** The FDA'. A little to harsh but we should definitely keep that angle in the pot of ideas.

I'd like to see something implemented into the project similar to 'Who Killed The Electric Car'

Basically, it calls out EVERYONE in the industry, hinting at blame on the public, the automakers, the oil industry, lawmakers, etc. I suppose we could do something similar on a number of issues; Who's fault is it that theres no cure? Who's fault is it that baldness is a laughing matter? Target both physical and psychological aspects of this disease and FORCE the audience (society) to notice it as a VERY real problem for many men and women.

I'd love to have some case studies on the effects of baldness shot on video with peoples stories being told. Everyone loves a good story, even if its depressing. But we need to address the problem from every angle possible.

What you saying is not a bad idea!
      I really want to do this. All we need is a few guys who really want this.
      If we have our own site with a news letter, we can spread the word to our friends. We all have friends who are balding. If we do this right with a right project leader and motivated people, we can reach somthing.

and with the right promotion, we can generate money

but what i really want to is how far 3D printing can help our problem. I also read in a thread that they were able to create arms and legs for people with amputated arms and legs.

And the most important: dr lauster.
      Last edited by ar50; 08-08-2013, 06:36 PM. Reason: not finished

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

What you saying is not a bad idea!
        I really want to do this. All we need is a few guys who really want this.
        If we have our own site with a news letter, we can spread the word to our friends. We all have friends who are balding. If we do this right with a right project leader and motivated people, we can reach somthing.

and with the right promotion, we can generate money

but what i really want to is how far 3D printing can help our problem. I also read in a thread that they were able to create arms and legs for people with amputated arms and legs.

And the most important: dr lauster.
        I think its best to first layout the groundwork and get all the materials created and launched before we start reaching out to anyone.

Lauster has been sitting on a gold mine for years. This guy really needs to speak up on behalf of all baldies... the dude is bald himself:

Comment

• ar50
          • May 2013

I think the some people behind the HT clinics paid him a hugh ammount of money to stop with is work( just like they probably paid the FDA).

Our biggest enemies are the mutherpluckers who dont want us to have as much as info as they. They dont want any solution for hair loss because then their scheisty clinics would be obsolete.

Comment

• ar50
            • May 2013

But on topic:

I dont know where im useful for but I am willing to invest time and money in this project.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

But on topic:

I dont know where im useful for but I am willing to invest time and money in this project.
              Keep checking this thread, we'll find a way to get everyone involved somehow. I think social media is going to be one great way to spread the message. We could even contact local members of parliament or other government officials that may have a connection or influence with health ministries to push funding for such projects. Even if they say no, the goal is to SPREAD the word. That alone will help.... we need to get people to turn heads.

Comment

• Conpecia
                • Sep 2011

Guys I like this idea a lot and am willing to contribute. But honestly I think we first need to find the correct vehicle for CB. I think much of this energy can be used to track down chemists and finance trials or experiments to determine what the proper vehicle is. Then, once we have our hairloss stopped for good without sides, we can go full force on funding the cure and regrowing our hair. We are so close with CB and that would help so many. It also would almost certainly be accomplished more quickly than funding a company like Aderans. It will still take years to accomplish the task of curing mpb, and this is a good longterm plan. Meanwhile though, perhaps we should direct our attention to something that is literally just beyond our grasp, something that can put many of our minds at ease while we push for the cure.

My 2 cents...

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                  Guys I like this idea a lot and am willing to contribute. But honestly I think we first need to find the correct vehicle for CB. I think much of this energy can be used to track down chemists and finance trials or experiments to determine what the proper vehicle is. Then, once we have our hairloss stopped for good without sides, we can go full force on funding the cure and regrowing our hair. We are so close with CB and that would help so many. It also would almost certainly be accomplished more quickly than funding a company like Aderans. It will still take years to accomplish the task of curing mpb, and this is a good longterm plan. Meanwhile though, perhaps we should direct our attention to something that is literally just beyond our grasp, something that can put many of our minds at ease while we push for the cure.

My 2 cents...
                  We should do both. Finding the right vehicle for CB is not going to deter a crowdfunding effort, or vice versa.

Also, Spencer really should get in on this. If he claims hes as big of an advocate for the hair loss community, he damn well better back a project like this.

Comment

• ar50
                    • May 2013

Why not? i think our main goal is to stop hair loss AND regrow hair. so if this CB solution is something good, why not? my hairline is receding and I cry a lot so something which can stop this without sides is more than welcome.

But how far do you think we are with this CB thing( dont know what it is)?

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

We should do both. Finding the right vehicle for CB is not going to deter a crowdfunding effort, or vice versa.

Also, Spencer really should get in on this. If he claims hes as big of an advocate for the hair loss community, he damn well better back a project like this.
                      What I'm saying is we should crowdfund cb first instead of giving money to Aderans

Comment

• hellouser
                        • May 2012

I've also got a hunch that Lauster has been working quietly on a cure. Germany (as well as other well governed european nations like Norway) doesn't fvck around with pushing forward innovation. I know they get funding from the government, but this kind of effort COULD help accelerate the speed of 'commercial treatment'.

Theres quite a few doctors we could reach out to for help and information... but NONE of us are doing anything about, and thats me included. I suppose I should exclude Desmond from that though, he seems pretty well educated on hair loss.

Comment

• ar50
                          • May 2013

I've also got a hunch that Lauster has been working quietly on a cure. Germany (as well as other well governed european nations like Norway) doesn't fvck around with pushing forward innovation. I know they get funding from the government, but this kind of effort COULD help accelerate the speed of 'commercial treatment'.

Theres quite a few doctors we could reach out to for help and information... but NONE of us are doing anything about, and thats me included. I suppose I should exclude Desmond from that though, he seems pretty well educated on hair loss.
                          you really think lauster is working quietly? and how did you came up with normay?
                          I hope you are right but dont you think his assistants would talk?
                          If one of us knew where we could find him.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                            What I'm saying is we should crowdfund cb first instead of giving money to Aderans
                            But CB is already in production for acne and will receive a release either next year or 2015. That said, we've already got CB from Kane and all of us are just starting experiments with a vehicle. I'm not worried about CB turning into a solid treatment, I'm pretty sure its going to happen sometime soon.

I think we could reach out to actual chemists that could give us insight. Say, send out an email to a professor at a university that teaches in this area and see what he recommends for a good vehicle using a light steroid like CB.

Honestly, Aderan's has far more potential than CB and its so close to being released... only 1 phase to go with Aderans dickhead moneygrubbing businessmen assholes fvcking up the project. I hope they all turn bald themselves and rot in hell like pigs.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

you really think lauster is working quietly? and how did you came up with normay?
                              I hope you are right but dont you think his assistants would talk?
                              If one of us knew where we could find him.
                              I've been to Norway, its a fantastic country. Taxes actually benefit the people there. USA and Canada (to an extent) are good examples of how tax money is squandered on shit. 3 billion dollars went 'missing' under current conservative canadian government. Unacceptable. 5 million of that is a drop in the bucket which could easily support Aderans and get the job done.

Getting a hold of lauster is easy, his info is posted on the University of Berlin's website.

Comment

• ar50
                                • May 2013

I've been to Norway, its a fantastic country. Taxes actually benefit the people there. USA and Canada (to an extent) are good examples of how tax money is squandered on shit. 3 billion dollars went 'missing' under current conservative canadian government. Unacceptable. 5 million of that is a drop in the bucket which could easily support Aderans and get the job done.

Getting a hold of lauster is easy, his info is posted on the University of Berlin's website.
                                I do believe you about how awesome Norway is.
                                But do you think they are working on baldness or do you know?

You know what I think? If we really start some kind of a project and we are able to get our name around: people like lauster, like Cotsarelis and the Japanese guys will be more open to us: I have the feeling they will see us like an authority.

Comment

Working...