+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Just don't know anymore

I've been on propecia for 1 year and two months (.5mg for first year and now 2 months of 1.25mg) and rogaine 1x a day for almost 9 months and all I can report is further diffuse thinning and possible recession. I'm not quite sure if my "hairline" has stayed where it is or receded but it damn sure has thinned out. The corners of my hairline have gotten pretty bad and the whole frontal lobe is starting to follow suit. It's like I'm a nw1.5 with diffuse to a 3A-4. My crown thinning seems to be back too, it was pretty thick a few months ago.

Needless to say I'm confused, thought the combination of the two would at least help me get to my 30s but alas at 24 I'm considering buzzing and living life as a baldy.ive waited and waited for results only to see the thinning continue on.

My dads side all are nw5s or so but they didn't start thinning until their 30s. Moms side all har thick hair..So I'm not sure if I'm just getting hit with the anti-lotto

Any thoughts would be great, sitting here contemplating taking it down to a #1 buzz or maybe #2 tonight

Another thing: I still shed anywhere from 120-200 hairs a day even after all this time

Bueller? Bueller?

Well you have given your regimen sufficient time to work, not sure what to say bro. You could consider dut (I don't recommend this) or perhaps RU.

before and current pics? rogaine once a day also probably won't do much

Propecia is only supposed to help the back half of your head......how is your crown doing?

Any particular reason why you are cutting your doses short? Finasteride is usually prescribed at 1mg, and the instructions for minoxidil are for 2x a day. Maybe upping your doses to what is recommended will help stop. I am buzzed at a #2. Wish I didn't have to, but no choice. It will make it much easier to apply minox though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    Bueller? Bueller?
    LOL!

Anyway, give it more time. I was on Minoxidil and RU58841 and didn't see results until over a year after starting my regimen. Keep in mind minoxidil DOES typically cause bad shedding, but don't worry, it'll all grow back.

PS. keep an eye out for CB, the stuff that cosmo is supposed to release in a couple or so years which is 4X as effective as finasteride. Its already available on the black market

Do you know where I can get my hands on some CB (from the black market) hellouser?

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    Do you know where I can get my hands on some CB (from the black market) hellouser?
    Right here;
    Last edited by Winston; 08-09-2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Promotional link removed. Please refer to our posting policies.

I just emailed Iron-Dragon to inquire on their vehicle. Purchasing from Kane is useless if you don't know the correct vehicle.

What's the point? Nobody knows at this point in time.
    Last edited by Winston; 08-09-2013 at 09:03 AM.