+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I just emailed Iron-Dragon to inquire on their vehicle. Purchasing from Kane is useless if you don't know the correct vehicle.

What's the point? Nobody knows at this point in time.
    Theyre all 'proper' in one way or another. Its finding the BEST vehicle. Ethanol/PG will work at least to some degree.

Trial and error is the only way to find out, but then again, you wouldnt know a thing about that since you also dismiss the wounding theory altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Trial and error is the only way to find out, but then again, you wouldnt know a thing about that since you also dismiss the wounding theory altogether.
    This clearly doesn't make any sense. I stated on numerous times I currently dermaroll weekly. 2x a week to be exact and have been doing it far longer than you have. I think I would know what to expect from the whole "wounding" theory through trial and error way more compared to you.. who just started. You're behind the 8-ball with the dermarolling treatment.

My problem is I don't believe it works to the degree you are expecting. I still dermaroll currently, I think that signifies I have hopes for it, but quite frankly, it's because I don't have any other options at this point. Especially, due to the lack of current available treatments.

I've seen your photo's, if you think dermarolling will bring back your hairline than you are in for a rude awakening like every other treatment out there. I've done it, it won't bring back your corners bro. I'm just being a realist.

I'll still dermaroll, but only because I hope it can allow me to maintain the current hair I have... Not regrowth. It's all about setting the proper expectations or else you are just setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Hell: if I were you I'd get back on RU asap, try to battle whatever sides you may experience and save up for a good frontal ht. I'm of the mindset that the sides of these treatments are more ****ing curable than mpb. Since I spend 24/7 worrying about mpb I might as well stop it with proven methods and then explore curing my sides. I don't think we want to progress to NW7s at this point from a psychological stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Hell: if I were you I'd get back on RU asap, try to battle whatever sides you may experience and save up for a good frontal ht. I'm of the mindset that the sides of these treatments are more ****ing curable than mpb. Since I spend 24/7 worrying about mpb I might as well stop it with proven methods and then explore curing my sides. I don't think we want to progress to NW7s at this point from a psychological stance.
    I only dropped in libido during 50-100mg dosage of RU earlier this year. I'm debating on dutasteride once a week. I'll be on CB soon along with minox and dermarolling, and probably using RU every now and then (I still have some left). I want to try the dermarolling/wounding theory first and see how it goes. After that, I need to see what results I get from CB. There are also the growth factors from Kane (lilpauly has mentioned it), I'd like to see what those can do. Then and only then would I consider Fin or Dutasteride to go along a frontal HT. But my density up top has reduced again lately due to another damn shed.

I took 100mg of RU a few days ago and i've had weird sensations in my balls; they feel like theyre being gently squeezed and two days ago they were twitching for a few minutes (didnt hurt). Oddly enough, I've been waking up with morningwood since (could be just that I don't remember morning wood prior as its just an every day thing). Dutasteride is supposed to raise T levels which some guys report of an INCREASED libido and raging hard boners.

bro it is insane to try dut before fin...point blank period!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    I'm concerned for Hellouser... He has been thinking irrationally lately. Losing hair can do that to you...I would know.

Although I too want to learn more about Kane's growth factors...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    i tried fin and got gyno, i think it's therefore rational to try dut instead and just ****ing see... i can always quit immediately if the gyno flares up. not much of an issue. but to someone who hasn't tried fin at all, yes i agree.

fin is the gold standard. period. we just have to deal with that.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies, I took a bit of time off from coming on here.

To answer some questions:
    I took .5mg fin for the first year cuz it's just what my doc prescribed. He has me on the full 1.25 mg dosage now.

As for minox once a day, I've heard you can get results from once a day, and it's just so much more convenient once vs twice. Just apply before work, don't have to worry about it for the rest of the day. Might start 2x on the hairline now to hopefully see better results. Keep in mind I'm still only about 9 months in, so maybe results are still on there way, but likely not since I'm continuing to thin/shed this far in.

Before/after pics: I don't take any. I feel like they can be just as deceiving as your memory. I'm not receding really but just thinning it seems...hard to capture that, no? At least in my opinion.

Thanks for the support hellouser. I'm of course going to stick with things and hope for the best.
    Might jump on to the dermaroller bandwagon but not keen on trying things like RU and Dut

Oh and I did not buzz my hair. Just gonna continue riding it out

Also starting a new treatment involving giving my hair a pep talk every morning before applying minox.."you can do it, Grow!"

Ill let you guys know if that has any positive effects..