+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I'm a 20 year old guy, on my 7th week at the moment. I really like it, been cumming a lot more, no idea why, usually I had "orgasms" then I cum after 2-3 orgasms, but now each time I get an orgasm I cum somewhat, but can still keep it hard until the finale. That is the only side I could think of, at the beginning I thought I had lost some of my desire for sex, but I had just been working a whole lot and once I had a few days off work I was back being a teenager.

Can't say much about the hair, had no hair drop for me for about 3 weeks, then I had a "shed" period of about 3 weeks, and the last few days I've been seeing less and less hair falling out, usually only 1-2 hairs I see in the bathroom, before Propecia it was close to 10-20.

Thankfully I caught the hair loss in time, and hopefully i will see some more improvements.

I've been reading a lot about Propecia, for about 6 months before taking it, and to be honest, just try it. if it doesn't work, quit. if it does, carry on!

I'm waiting about 12 months before starting to use Minox, I wanna see the effects of Propecia.

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

Hi Affect, good luck to you young man! Thanks for the comment and sharing your personal experience with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Affect View Post
    I'm waiting about 12 months before starting to use Minox, I wanna see the effects of Propecia.
    That's what I told myself I'd do as well. I've just grown so frustrated with the continual deterioration of my hair that I pulled the trigger on ordering minox. Whether or not I'll use it when it gets here is to-be-determined.

I find this hairloss sh*t can cause me to be irrational and manic from time to time.

Thumbs up

Hang in there BigThinker, times will be better for us all at some point.
    Today marks my 7th day on Finasteride.
    I just came across a photo of me taken 8 years ago in 2005.
    My hair was great looking compared to what it looks like now.
    Of course back then my hair was somewhat of a minor issue for me.
    It is a major issue for me today,and thats why i am HERE.
    Joe from Staten, I know you are reading this thread.
    If I could have hair transplant surgery improve my hair to resemble what it had looked liked in 2005-I could walk around WITHOUT a hat and WITHOUT trepidation.
    I would never expect to have the appearance of a full head of hair..thats the reality

Artista,

Thank you for posting this thread, it is encouraging. I am thinking about trying Propecia again, tapering on slowly. Please keep us updated on your progress.

Talking

Your welcomed TheSwingingGate, I most certainly plan to share my experience with the use of Finasteride,

(Dr Wesley's phase test surgery too of course)

I believe I am a good candidate for hair transplant surgery, Im just awaiting my involvement in that Pilofocus test to be completed once Dr Wesley schedules me in.
    Ive been impressed with what I have seen and what was said during his PowerPoint presentation.
    Lets hope for the best and keep optimistic-

OK, took .25mg this morning...and we're off!

Thumbs up

GREAT SwingingGate !! I'm not alone~~LOL Good luck .. Today marks my 8th day. 1 mg per day

So far just a tingling sensation in testicles (happened before Propecia) and in penis (this is new). Hope this passes?

Going to try .25mg every 5 days and taper up the frequency, then hopefully the amount.

Smile

Today is my 14th day on Finasteride.
    I have not had any side effects to date. I am at a NW 5 at this time.
    I do have plenty of hair on top that has miniaturized in the last 8 years ,even 'DermMatch' doesn't help like it had a couple of years ago.
    I am hoping that those hair follicles mentioned will be revitalized by the medicine.
    If that is the case I certainly would be a bit more comfortable in my own skin. I look at a photo of myself taken in 2005.
    Although I was bothered by my thinning hair at the time, at least I had OK coverage on my scalp.
    Back then, I could walk around WITHOUT a hat back then even when I knew that my crown had some hair loss.
    One more thing--Im surprised at just how SMALL 1 mg of Finasteride really is. LOL