• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fongsaiyuk
    • Jun 2013

iGrow receives FDA clearance

Gents,

just read this article:
    Information and advice on hair loss, the treatments that work, and the ones that don't Plus photos, videos and comments from hair loss treatment users

Now I'm guessing they had to present some empirical evidence that it regrew hair, since the common held view being laser clearance is usually for safety. If that was the case, what's stopping some average Joe promoting a flashlight as a hair loss treatment

Anyhow, has anyone tried this device? It is quite steep in terms of pricing, talk about bleeding someone dry!
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

I suspect minimal results for that amount of money. Much more cost efficient to use what we have already and I guess if your rich you could waste money trying this. I dont have much faith these lasers are going to do a whole lot but maybe a little. Just not worth the money

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Scam to the max. Same thing as laser...it dont do shit.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

You'd probably have more luck dissolving goat sperm in ethanol and applying it topical on your scalp than this shit.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
          • Jun 2013

Those are some nice looking headphones. I wonder if I could use them on my xbox 360?

Comment

• StayThick
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
            You'd probably have more luck dissolving goat sperm in ethanol and applying it topical on your scalp than this shit.
            ::desperately tries to find a goat::

Comment

• sausage
              • Jan 2012

Might wear that while I ride my tricycle to work. Get some beats going.

Comment

• john2399
                • Jan 2012

You guys make jokes, i dont even find this shit funny. So many young guys will believe this crap works and lose so much money because of it. Just bullshit how they can use anything to get us to believe it will grow hair.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                  • Jun 2013

You are right john this hair loss business if full of scams. I have blown some money on some garbage myself.

Comment

• sausage
                    • Jan 2012

I spent a bit of money on Propecia and Minoxidil and that was enough garbage for me.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Judging from the comments above, I wont even bother clicking the link.

Seriously contemplating Fin right now guys.

Edit: ROLFROFLROFLROLF Sorry I clicked the link in the end LOL omfg LOLOLOL!!!!! ****ing legendary... this tops them all off LOL.

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                        Judging from the comments above, I wont even bother clicking the link.

Seriously contemplating Fin right now guys.

Edit: ROLFROFLROFLROLF Sorry I clicked the link in the end LOL omfg LOLOLOL!!!!! ****ing legendary... this tops them all off LOL.
                        Lmfao - they're taking the piss, Belgravia tut tut, shameful peddling crap like this.

Comment

• Bocaj
                          • Jul 2011

The Laser Cap is what I'd go with..if I had the money.

Comment

• ResearchNeverfails
                            • Jun 2011

I know a few people who used laser combs..It more or less darkens the hair you have and provides increased density. It is very clear it has a positive effect on hair growth however it will not save someone from going bald and anybody who says different is lying.

Comment

Working...