+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    It bothers me that for 20 years everyone in the hair loss community hasn't bothered to demand a superior treatment to finasteride, knowing its very real potential dangers and limited positive effects.

That is a monumental failure.
    Sure because yelling on an online forum would have surely made a cure come to market...

It bothers me that for 20 years everyone in the hair loss community hasn't bothered to demand a superior treatment to finasteride, knowing its very real potential dangers and limited positive effects.

There is nothing better than Fin other than surgery. There are just to many unknown causes to hair loss aside DHT to make treatments.
    Lets see how histogen works....

What pisses me off is that fat people can get lap band surgery paid by insurance (like 4 at my job) because they cant get themselves to lose weight yet people like myself who have severe depression over this, take great care of themselves and NEVER see the doctor cant get even a portion of my surgery covered to help my mental health.

If you are so obese you need a surgery then YOU pay for it, if my premiums go up because of YOU then I should be able to abuse the system as well.

We should all start a movement against this, and just get ourselves some offset costs to hair surgery.

Hey, I'm with you on that. As far as modern medicine and science has come it's amazing that keeping and/or growing some keratin strands on your scalp is somehow without of reach. Neurosurgery and heart transplants are possible yet curing hair loss isn't. I've said it before but it was quite depressing reading older posts from the late 90s/early 00s with hopeful people posting how there will be much better treatment options and even a cure in the next 10 years. Well it's been 10+ years later and we still have the same options. There a people out there that would give a significant amount of their net worth or even spend millions to cure their hair loss. You'd think capitalism would have solved this problem years ago. What is going on?