+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I didn't mean that it lowered my testosterone overall, it actually increased it by heaps (I could lift a lot more in the gym lol). Kind of like taking steroids, with the increased amount of free flowing testosterone from Propecia I'm actually giving my body much more than what it can produce, so it stops producing naturally (hence the reduction in testicle size).
    I'm gonna try lower my dosage or even take it EOD and see if that helps.. =/
    But yes, I will definitely give the doctor a visit on Monday!

@hellouser
    Thanks for the link!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Don't let the Finasteride bandwagon dumbasses fool you, that shit is the devil's drug. And yes, testicle shrinkage is definitely possible;

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7044
    shit like that is ****ing scary! oh well **** it, im 6 weeks in and aint gettin off now! lol

Well yea.. I thought the same thing as well! - Not getting off this drug lol
    I'm getting really good regrowth from it at this point, which f**king sucks!

But I'm gonna try take a week or two off and see if things get back to normal, and if it does, I'll start taking the drug again at a lower dose EOD (taper on).
    I just hope I don't lose any of my gains...

Who cares about the size of their balls? It's the size of your D!@k that counts. And besides with your balls being so small, your D!@k might actually look bigger than it actually is.

yeah of course you'd say that, it's not happening to you lol (but it does make my D look bigger =P )

It's like my people saying to me: who cares about the amount of hair on your head, being bald makes you look wise and sophisticated.

Yeah I was just giving you crap. Trying to lighten the mood around here. But seriously shrinking balls is nothing to kid around about.

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    yeah of course you'd say that, it's not happening to you lol (but it does make my D look bigger =P )

It's like my people saying to me: who cares about the amount of hair on your head, being bald makes you look wise and sophisticated.
    Just be careful.
    Have they started to hug your d*** yet? I went through these sides.. TWICE!
    The worst is they start to have that "just out of cold water" look to them and it hurts like hell. Mine shrunk a bit, and trust me I KNOW.
    If you noticed other sides be careful.
    Im on my second recovery, so far getting better again, my drive tapers up and down but my balls are at least hanging normal most f the time again.
    I am hoping that their regular size returns and now Im looking into a possible FUE transplant.

Yeah, it's real weird.. sometimes they have the 'cold water look' and sometimes they hang just fine. (but a lot smaller)
    How old are you swingline? I'm looking in getting FUE as well in another year or two. Really interested in either Dr Cole or Rahal =)

Quote Originally Posted by cp9 View Post
    Yeah, it's real weird.. sometimes they have the 'cold water look' and sometimes they hang just fine. (but a lot smaller)
    How old are you swingline? I'm looking in getting FUE as well in another year or two. Really interested in either Dr Cole or Rahal =)
    I took propecia in my early 20's no problems. Then stopped due to cost.
    Started fin for 8 months last year and was fine until one day I woke up with the worst pain in my nuts. My tip burned and i had a horrible discomfort in my taint. I honestly thought I had chlamydia.
    Ran to my doc and every test came back fine. He said even my test was normal.
    Gave me a strong antibiotic and I stopped taking everything. About 3 weeks later I started to get better. I thought it possibly reacted with a fat burner I started taking so when I felt everything was fine again I tried it again alone.
    2 pills 4 days apart (basically half doses) and I was worse off then previous.

I stopped and flushed them. Im not telling you "NOOOOOO DONT TAKE THEM! ITS POISONNNNNNN" but Im saying be careful.
    There are tons of guys who take it forever fine but then there are the guys like me I guess. Why it took 8 months is beyond me but i guess it is what it is.

Im seeing a Dr Destephano tomorrow here in Rocky Hill CT.

I will talk to him and a few others and see what kind of info I get. Hopefully they wont tell me Im to young or not enough hair has come out.
    I would really like to start filling in now while it might not be as noticable than deal with a massive healing head for weeks.

Start now and hopefully Illl have a bunch of smaller more affordable fills then one bank breaking one. Right now I need my front hair line filled/restored and the back touched up.

Quote Originally Posted by swingline747 View Post
    I took propecia in my early 20's no problems. Then stopped due to cost.
    Started fin for 8 months last year and was fine until one day I woke up with the worst pain in my nuts. My tip burned and i had a horrible discomfort in my taint. I honestly thought I had chlamydia.
    Ran to my doc and every test came back fine. He said even my test was normal.
    Gave me a strong antibiotic and I stopped taking everything. About 3 weeks later I started to get better. I thought it possibly reacted with a fat burner I started taking so when I felt everything was fine again I tried it again alone.
    2 pills 4 days apart (basically half doses) and I was worse off then previous.

I stopped and flushed them. Im not telling you "NOOOOOO DONT TAKE THEM! ITS POISONNNNNNN" but Im saying be careful.
    There are tons of guys who take it forever fine but then there are the guys like me I guess. Why it took 8 months is beyond me but i guess it is what it is.

Im seeing a Dr Destephano tomorrow here in Rocky Hill CT.

I will talk to him and a few others and see what kind of info I get. Hopefully they wont tell me Im to young or not enough hair has come out.
    I would really like to start filling in now while it might not be as noticable than deal with a massive healing head for weeks.

Start now and hopefully Illl have a bunch of smaller more affordable fills then one bank breaking one. Right now I need my front hair line filled/restored and the back touched up.
    You flushed propecia pills down the toilet?

What an idiot.