+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Raghu Reddy

Default Dr Raghu Reddy

Just been looking at Dr Raghu Reddy's work........can't help but get frustrated that a lot of his videos show the HT process, before images of patient and then right after treatment but never show the final result.......if there is no final result to see then the video is absolutely pointless.

There is a video with Graham Satchwell, who is (I think) a fairly well known director in the cosmetic world and a journalist called Patrick Strudwick who have had HT's with Dr Reddy and taken part on videos......but no final result is shown.....

I can't find any images of Graham Satchwell apart from a few bald ones, and Patrick Strudwick seems to buzz his hair very short that you can't really tell how successful his HT was.

Another video named '3 day FUE transplant' just shows a guy straight after treatment.......what use is that to anyone......

All these things worry me a bit......

Anyone from his clinic able to show us the final results of these HT's?

or anyone else know where I can find any photos/videos of final results?

Unless you can find some concrete examples of matured results, I would keep looking.
    "Gillenator"
    Independent Patient Advocate
    more.hair@verizon.net

NOTE: I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice nor are they the opinions of the following endorsing physicians: Dr. Bob True & Dr. Bob Dorin

Quote Originally Posted by gillenator View Post
    Unless you can find some concrete examples of matured results, I would keep looking.
    The footballer Wayne Rooney is an example........but currently I don't know what is going on with his hair.......looked pretty bad when he was seen in the crown at the tennis at Wimbledon.....

but he has just had a 2nd transplant.......so will have to await to see how that ends up.

Have a consultation with Dr Reddy next week.....hence the research.

Dr. Reddy has some really great pictures on this site. I never heard of him before he started posting pictures here, but his results look really impressive. Probably some of the best FUE that I have seem coming out of the UK.

Look at this guy.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13517

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Dr. Reddy has some really great pictures on this site. I never heard of him before he started posting pictures here, but his results look really impressive. Probably some of the best FUE that I have seem coming out of the UK.

Look at this guy.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13517
    Cheers, I have seen a reasonable amount of photo evidence like this but it is a little annoying when you don't have the complete story with the video diaries.

That one in particular is interesting.....I have been particularly interested in how much coverage patients are getting with various graft numbers.

That was only 2300 grafts and they covered a good chunk of the frontal region.......and the result is very dense.......

which bodes well for me as a NW6 trying to get as much coverage as possible from 3500-4000 grafts. If 2300 can achieve that, then an extra 1200+ grafts at a lower density should be able to cover most of the scalp.