+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Well, I'm still curious about the Dr. Yates and Dr. Ziering backing.
    and that is what makes it hard to choose sides: are they a scam or are they legit?

their before and after photo looks terrible in terms of lights and even so the results seems pretty averange on aga patients

OP just registered to post this. Prolly an account made by a Biologix representative to advertise.
    They're talking millions of patients were in clinical trials for 10 years and we haven't heard anything at all from them during those years.
    They don't intend on getting FDA approval.

Case closed, this has scam written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    OP just registered to post this. Prolly an account made by a Biologix representative to advertise.
    They're talking millions of patients were in clinical trials for 10 years and we haven't heard anything at all from them during those years.
    They don't intend on getting FDA approval.

Case closed, this has scam written all over it.
    Valid point.

Exclamation

This is garbage, any average joe can have one of these "press releases" made - dont you guys remember Bioregenerative Sciences did the EXACT same thing 2 years ago?

Check out the recent post I made, these guys got a press release in the Daily Mail and have managed to secure a major retailer as a distributor.

Active ingredient? ... Saw Palmetto.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13502

Money talks, journalists are just sales people with targets and commission, they'll print any bullshit for the right price too.

OP just registered to post this.
    Agreed. Very suspicious.

I think the website is claiming that the network of clinics that will get access to Biologix has treated millions of people, not that millions have received the treatment. I think they're claiming only 30,000 got the treatment in preclinical trials. But still, even with that many you'd think there would be more awareness and buzz if the product worked.

I want this to be real. It's the only thing that will be coming to market anytime soon. It be nice to think another form of treatment was available somewhere even if the results were comparable to fin/minox.

I guess we'll find out soon enough it there is anything to this thing. There must be at least some forum members in Colombia who can check this out.
    I still can't find a single reference to Follicle Nutrient Deficiency Syndrome outside of Biologix's own publications. I really wish Spencer, Ziering, Bauman, or Yates would comment on this.

dont you guys remember Bioregenerative Sciences did the EXACT same thing 2 years ago?
    How could we forgot? Believe or not they're still selling their snake oil, and in the two years it's been available to public, they haven't managed to come with one additional testimonial or set of photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Smaller pharma scams usually work like this. Management paying themselves huge bonuses and (cash) dividends. I think they're now taking it off the stock market, so regulations are going to be less tight and they can go on and sell their snake oil.

Yah but I looked into BLGX (albeit quickly) and the telltale signs of a scam were not there. Such as their ex CEO and current chairman was paid no cash and given 3million shares, so no cash or dividends. A few weeks ago one of their top guys or whatever I cant be bothered finding it was given an option to buy 100,000 shares of the company at $2.50 for 5 years. Furthermore, when they announced delisting the price obviously plummeted but volume remained relatively low - with volume exeeding 100,000 shares on only one day I believe. Therefore it seems it was just the small personal investors getting out.

Not saying they're legitimate but so far I haven't seen anything to indicate they're pulling a fast one on us. And the delisting, although random and sudden, did coincide with the passing of the jobs act which could very well be a much more effective way of raising capital for an up and coming biotech.

Also I'm not sure but the inventor of this so called treatment Dr Duran I believed reserved the right to practice this treatment himself in his hometown in Columbia... so I think if anyone is willing to make a trip or any Columbians are willing, we could find out if this treatment really works.

I'd be willing to make this trip a little after the initial release. I want to sit back just a little bit after they roll out to gauge the initial feedback.

Scam?? Probably...but I'd just schedule a trip to Columbia with some friends to hang with all the hot women and stop by to get this done.

This is on my radar even though it has a dirty stench.

The question still remains why reputable hair restoration surgeons like Bauman and Ziering would have given their endorsement to Biologix if it were obviously a scam. I mean, wouldn't they be putting their careers on the line that way?

Perhaps I should stop investing too much faith in reputable surgeons. It's hard to know who to trust when it comes to hair loss -- other than literally a handful of anonymous posters on this forum. F*ck.