Thread: Need advice :(

Threaded View

Lightbulb Trying my homemade PGD2 Inhibitor

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    I would like to think everything that you have lost will grow back with continued treatment. I know this is hard to do, but give it time and hopefully things start turning around sooner or later.
    Thank you, I sure do hope so. Also, I went to the doctor today and got my prescription for propecia. I am an idiot for trying to order it online before, but I was so timid to go there before. I just decided not to let my emotions get the best of me this time. The consultation was basically $30 and the med was only $9 for 5 months, WOW. Super cheap, I should of done that in the first place, instead of getting essentially sugar pills from India a much expensive price.

Also, I found interesting that the doctor told me that I should consider testing myself for hyperthyroidism. He said that I might have that and if I did, I would be able to go back to normal. So I will go back next week to get an exam done and see if that's it, hopefully it is, but I don't know what the probability of that being, even though I told him that mpb runs in my family and I had already had success with fin, but he said it would still not be the root.

I also want to say here that I will be doing an experiment that I have seen online and that I will be posting some photos if the test from hyperthyroidism comes back negative.

I will be applying the following topically, green tea, ginger, and quercetin. This is what I got from doing research on a do it yourself pgd2 inhibitor, the only draw back was that quercetin makes your hair yellow, so I will be passing it through a charcoal filter to get some of the color out. Hopefully it doesn't remove the active ingredient I want. I will be using it with Jojoba oil in order for it penetrate my scalp better. Since all of these are all natural products, I don't expect any side effects, only that it may not work. I will post the pictures in 3-4 months and keep people updated.