+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3000 grafts HST

Default 3000 grafts HST

I see that HASCI are more comfortable with doing 3k grafts as it's mentioned everywhere in their site.
    they mentioned that in the price and also in the comparison table where they say that with FUE you can do a max of 2k grafts in one day while for HST you can do up to 3k.

do you guys think with this increase of graft number, ppl with average donor would be able to at least get 2k grafts instead of the 1200-1400 number they always give ?

I think its hilarious that they upped their maximum while still limiting nearly all of their patients to just 1,600-1,800 grafts per session for about $12,000 USD and then another $12,000 for the remaining 1,200-1,400 grafts to hit that 3,000 mark.

Gho's prices are brutal. I didn't Apple could be out-Appled when it comes to overpriced shit.

They just started doing 3k grafts lately so maybe we will see some cases coming soon.
    They seem to extend the number of grafts every year, so im postponing my 2nd HST till next year by that time i hope they will be more comfortable with doing 3k+ cases and will be able to do it for me, this will save alot of money and bring a significant change to the appearance.

I when HASCI get to the point of doing 4k+ grafts, many ppl would not even give traditional HTs a thought..

can anyone confirm this 3k a day?

I don't understand this 3000 reference at their website. We haven't even seen a single 2000 graft procedure yet, so it seems unlikely that anyone will be getting 3000.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I don't understand this 3000 reference at their website. We haven't even seen a single 2000 graft procedure yet, so it seems unlikely that anyone will be getting 3000.
    I had 2080 grafts... Last year, but back then it was like the maximum in their site.. This year they updated the max to 3000... So hopefully we'll hear about some cases soon...

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    I had 2080 grafts... Last year, but back then it was like the maximum in their site.. This year they updated the max to 3000... So hopefully we'll hear about some cases soon...
    I stand corrected

I had no idea anyone on these forums had more than 1800, I thought you fell in to the same bracket. It's been almost a year now since you had it done right? How do you feel about the whole thing and the current result?

Regarding the website, I remember it stating 2520 grafts was available for the last year or two, but I don't think anyone has got near that.

How long did it take to have the 2080? What made you eligible to have that many grafts? I'm assuming perfect donor and large head!

I stand corrected

I had no idea anyone on these forums had more than 1800, I thought you fell in to the same bracket. It's been almost a year now since you had it done right? How do you feel about the whole thing and the current result?

Regarding the website, I remember it stating 2520 grafts was available for the last year or two, but I don't think anyone has got near that.

How long did it take to have the 2080? What made you eligible to have that many grafts? I'm assuming perfect donor and large head!
    Im pretty satisfied with the result and glad i went with it, i sport the buzzcut and keep the sides and back 0 guard and since HST was scarless i went ahead with it, and my donor looks untouched.
    Of course i hope the density was better but i guess the density was OK for the area i covered, i also mentioned before that the transplanted hair is kinda sticking up instead of laying flat down, some other forum members had similar issues and told me that this issue can be controled once the hair is long enough.
    I was debating whether to go for 2nd HST this year or postpone it a bit, and decided to postpone it since the rest of my hair is kinda thin and i don't wanna thicken the front and then lose the rest and regret not waiting to see how my hairloss progress, plus i hope by the time i do my next HST they will be more comfortable with 3k + session and i can go for big session.
    The extraction was fast and my procedure was from around 8 am to 5 or 5:30 pm, they said i had a good donor.
    I shared a before and after pic in below link, it's not the best but it can give you an idea:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...=12754&page=20

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Im pretty satisfied with the result and glad i went with it, i sport the buzzcut and keep the sides and back 0 guard and since HST was scarless i went ahead with it, and my donor looks untouched.
    Of course i hope the density was better but i guess the density was OK for the area i covered, i also mentioned before that the transplanted hair is kinda sticking up instead of laying flat down, some other forum members had similar issues and told me that this issue can be controled once the hair is long enough.
    I was debating whether to go for 2nd HST this year or postpone it a bit, and decided to postpone it since the rest of my hair is kinda thin and i don't wanna thicken the front and then lose the rest and regret not waiting to see how my hairloss progress, plus i hope by the time i do my next HST they will be more comfortable with 3k + session and i can go for big session.
    The extraction was fast and my procedure was from around 8 am to 5 or 5:30 pm, they said i had a good donor.
    I shared a before and after pic in below link, it's not the best but it can give you an idea:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...=12754&page=20
    Thanks for the update, I must have missed that photo when you uploaded in June, it looks pretty dam good for only 2080 grafts.

From what you've said above, there is absolutely no reason why they can't do 3000 as they advertise, hopefully we'll see something soon with those kind of numbers!

Thanks for the update, I must have missed that photo when you uploaded in June, it looks pretty dam good for only 2080 grafts.

From what you've said above, there is absolutely no reason why they can't do 3000 as they advertise, hopefully we'll see something soon with those kind of numbers!
    Thanks man.. I appreciate it..
    If you think about it, they started HST doing like 500 grafts a day max, now they can do up to 3k.. That's really good. Hopefully in the near future 2-3k will be the norm and they can reach up to 4 or 5k