X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bananana
    Inactive
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by jay woo
    Boldy, who are the staff who work in the lab and what are their background? Are you able to provide some details about the tests that are performed on the cultured cells. It would be nice if you could supply some pictures from the tests in Nigams lab and a description of the test and what it shows. Nigam showed some pictures previously of his cells . I have no idea what the pictures show or what to look for in the pictures. If this to much work I understand. Many people on here are like me and do not always understand the jargon that is bandied around on the forum. People usually learn and understand with examples.
    +1

thanks

Comment

• One
      • Oct 2012

What's happened to Mr. Nigam, isn't he meeting Dr. Mwamba? Isn't he doing the hair doobling with Mr. Joshi?

Comment

• locke999
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by One
        What's happened to Mr. Nigam, isn't he meeting Dr. Mwamba? Isn't he doing the hair doobling with Mr. Joshi?

You don't have to worry until he comes back with proof.

Comment

• Pentarou
          • Apr 2013

Did this guy disappear completely like all the others?

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Pentarou
            Did this guy disappear completely like all the others?
            No he is still alive and can give you 40,000 brand new long hairs within just 3 month. Grow up.

Comment

• ss1980
              • Apr 2011

Whats up with veca, boldy and others.
              any news on mwambas progress so far? It all sounds too dodgy to me

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by ss1980

Whats up with veca, boldy and others.
                They have a full head of hair already. They are not interested anymore to post on hair loss forums. They wake up in the morning, style their hairy hair - and go to work.

Comment

• ss1980
                  • Apr 2011

Lol. IRON MAN, im starting to like your sense of humor.

Dr nigam, he was sensation of the year 2013. Good laugh, what a donk

Comment

• tom vercetti
                    • May 2013

Hello,

I am a nigam patient (many already know that here ) and it seems his doubling doesnt work.. My density in some area of my donor where he extracted are now 40graft per cm... its crazy since before that I only got a 1500 hair transplant and donor looks great.. Now my donor is so thin and Im really not happy with the result. So in my opinion, nigam doubling simply doesnt work..

About de novo doubling, its another story. The technique is not his technique but rather mine with another person (wich i keep the name secret).. de novo cant be performed in europe anyway and result at this time is not guarantee.

To resume:

i got 2 hair transplant with nigam:

1/ hair doubling: who give me a 40 graft density at donor (others area he didnt performed and where i got my bisanga are 82.. To compare. I asked nigam micro picture from before.. He never sent..
                    For me, in my opinion, this is a fail.

2/ de novo (a technoque I developed with someone) could maybe work.. need to be confirmed, but couldnt be performed in europe due to law regulation.

Thats it for now

Comment

• Hair123
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by tom vercetti
                      Hello,

I am a nigam patient (many already know that here ) and it seems his doubling doesnt work.. My density in some area of my donor where he extracted are now 40graft per cm... its crazy since before that I only got a 1500 hair transplant and donor looks great.. Now my donor is so thin and Im really not happy with the result. So in my opinion, nigam doubling simply doesnt work..

About de novo doubling, its another story. The technique is not his technique but rather mine with another person (wich i keep the name secret).. de novo cant be performed in europe anyway and result at this time is not guarantee.

To resume:

i got 2 hair transplant with nigam:

1/ hair doubling: who give me a 40 graft density at donor (others area he didnt performed and where i got my bisanga are 82.. To compare. I asked nigam micro picture from before.. He never sent..
                      For me, in my opinion, this is a fail.

2/ de novo (a technoque I developed with someone) could maybe work.. need to be confirmed, but couldnt be performed in europe due to law regulation.

Thats it for now
                      Thanks for not disappearing after not getting the results we all expected and letting us know what actually happened.

Comment

• RandellA
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by wesleybelgium
                        ill will waith 2 months before concluding the results of nigams work

4 months is maybe to early to see results

so 6 months postup is better to see what hairgrowth maybe comes

so ill keep you posted about my 6 month mark into this hairtransplant....
                        with this timezone we will have a better picture
                        Hi Wesley

I seen that you went to Dr Nigam and you did not get your donor hair back that was on your beard. I was looking for your follow up post but didn't see it. From your profile pic it looks like you got most of your hair back. Was that from Dr Nigam procedure or another one? How about the Donor hair on the back of your head did that come back?

I have stage VI baldness and if I could get the amount of hair you have on your head the loss of the donor area wouldn't bother me that much. I know if your stage II or III it might bother you more but having Stage 6 baldness for the last 20 years it would be huge for me.

Comment

Working...