+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I think your case should be easy to document, so please ask Dr Nigam for these before photos as soon as you can
    I welcome Wesley's effort to document very much. But I'm not sure how this specific case is 'easy to document', since recipient is diffuse and not shaven. So we can't monitor recipient and thus it's going to be quite impossible to tell how effective it was. Or do I miss something here ?

he doesn't have much donor left, so that's why it should be easy to document...unless of course his recipient area doesn't change much haha

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I welcome Wesley's effort to document very much. But I'm not sure how this specific case is 'easy to document', since recipient is diffuse and not shaven. So we can't monitor recipient and thus it's going to be quite impossible to tell how effective it was. Or do I miss something here ?
    I'm talking about the donor. It's probably more important to check for donor regrowth, plus because Nigam has re-inserted something like 450 grafts into the donor area, in effect it's like checking the recipient and donor all in one.

Granted it's not a perfect case, but because the donor is so thin, it should be easy to spot the new hairs. That's all.

Double post.

I'm talking about the donor. It's probably more important to check for donor regrowth, plus because Nigam has re-inserted something like 450 grafts into the donor area, in effect it's like checking the recipient and donor all in one.

Granted it's not a perfect case, but because the donor is so thin, it should be easy to spot the new hairs. That's all.
    Monitoring the donor alone isn't going to give us reliable stats on the effectiveness of the procedure. We really need to be able to monitor recipient too. Totally agree with the people who said Nigams should get a NW6-7 to perform his procedures on.

Monitoring the donor alone isn't going to give us reliable stats on the effectiveness of the procedure. We really need to be able to monitor recipient too. Totally agree with the people who said Nigams should get a NW6-7 to perform his procedures on.
    Obviously

But we will find out if it's not working just by monitoring this particular area, what we won't know is exactly how effective it is until we have a high NW as I suggested recently, seems to have been ignored that point other than yourself and Didi.... Anyway, it's still a step forward and documentation of just this donor area should be pursued.

Anyway, it's still a step forward
    A very very small step But of course it does add SOMETHING and I'm happy Wesley is willing to take the time to keep us informed.

But really, Dr Nigams, get a NW7, SLICK bald scalp and give him 15.000 grafts. Make good professional photo's and you'll have planes full of people to India. The mere fact that after a year he still hasn't done that, make me believe his technique really might not be as good as he claims ...

A very very small step But of course it does add SOMETHING and I'm happy Wesley is willing to take the time to keep us informed.

But really, Dr Nigams, get a NW7, SLICK bald scalp and give him 15.000 grafts. Make good professional photo's and you'll have planes full of people to India. The mere fact that after a year he still hasn't done that, make me believe his technique really might not be as good as he claims ...
    NW7 to NW1 and I'm willing to give this guy lots and LOTS of money. Until I see solid proof, my bank account isn't going to budge.

Wesley is the EXACT test case I want to see. He is using and has used multiple 5ar type I/II inhibitors and is still thinning. He must be really battling the genetic side of AGA. If Dr. Nigam can help him. He can help EVERYBODY! If Wesley grows hair that is androgen resistant, that is the Holy Grail!

Quote Originally Posted by idontwant2bebalding View Post
    Wesley is the EXACT test case I want to see. He is using and has used multiple 5ar type I/II inhibitors and is still thinning. He must be really battling the genetic side of AGA. If Dr. Nigam can help him. He can help EVERYBODY! If Wesley grows hair that is androgen resistant, that is the Holy Grail!
    That's all nice and all, but how do you determine if Wesley really has more hair on his scalp than before ? And if there's more hair, how do you determine this is 100% of the amount of grafts and not 40% for example ? From a scientific proof point of view, Wesley's case unfortunately is not going to be very helpful. We need a slick bald NW7.