+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

from 300+ extracted hairs , are growing 30 back , with thicker density then the remaining bodyhairs , and they grow faster...
    Is it possible these were failed extractions that pushed the follicule deeper into the skin.

Have you seen any scalp graft holes sprout hairs too?

Cheers

Please, please, can be summed up in bold and clearly written what has been done in the procedure? (extracted grafts and grafted total, prp, print cells, etc.).

We are all here to work together, but each individual case that is posted by Dr. Nigam or a patient is always extremely confusing, and I'm sorry to repeat myself unprofessional.

However my advice and I hope that is accepted, given that if you post something on the forum is to have it read to others, it would be appropriate to use the criteria to make things neat and orderly. By doing so you gain you and we make ourselves. We all are winners.

I hope you will improve in the future. It 's really important that you manage to make us understand what you do in a clear, if not, the documentation has no value!

Place a clinical case of Koray as an example:

ASMED Hair Treatments - Dr Koray Erdogan

3124 FUE grafts extracted with manual punch in titanium, diameter 0.7 - 0.9 mm.

Engravings by: custom made blades, lateral slit

412 Single grafts

911 Double grafts

1801 Multiple grafts

wesley, where are your before pictures that where taken on day 1?

It might be handy to post for baseline judgement.

I hope you heal fast man!

Wesley, thanks for reporting here. It will be interesting to follow your case although I'd have to agree with the others that you're far from an ideal test person. A NW6-7 slick bald would be ideal, not someone with diffuse hairloss (well actually due to your previous treatments).

Actually, I wonder how we can even monitor your case. It's impossible to watch the recipient so it will be impossible to tell if your hair really doubled or that it was just a regular FUE.

I understand everybody sceptisch vieuw on hairdoubling , i'm willing to document every update and post it here , the conclusion i let to the professionals , well i will watch how the donor revocers , im willing to try short shaved hairmodels to check if donor is still as good as before , also thr beardhairs on crown and midsection is a intresting case...

I will post before pictures the clinic took them before they started the procedure so when i get them i will post it here also...

Well im allready on dutasteride for 5 years and other meds also but still lost ground on
    Top because i boosted my test to high for musclegains so there was no other option then hairdoubling for me... Nothing is safe on higer androgens levels not even with duta and ru and oc and others... Yes i build up a verry muscular body , and yes even with duta i thinned out more... I did not used any dht produkt , only test... So nothing is safe...

Quote Originally Posted by wesleybelgium View Post
    I understand everybody sceptisch vieuw on hairdoubling , i'm willing to document every update and post it here , the conclusion i let to the professionals , well i will watch how the donor revocers , im willing to try short shaved hairmodels to check if donor is still as good as before , also thr beardhairs on crown and midsection is a intresting case...

I will post before pictures the clinic took them before they started the procedure so when i get them i will post it here also...

Well im allready on dutasteride for 5 years and other meds also but still lost ground on
    Top because i boosted my test to high for musclegains so there was no other option then hairdoubling for me... Nothing is safe on higer androgens levels not even with duta and ru and oc and others... Yes i build up a verry muscular body , and yes even with duta i thinned out more... I did not used any dht produkt , only test... So nothing is safe...
    Thanks for your time and effort. You don't have to take the time to inform us of your experience, but you do. You deserve many Thanks Wesley!

I also find your comments about elevation of T' overcoming your 5 years of Duta. use...... very interesting.

Thanks for the update, Wesley.

Quote Originally Posted by wesleybelgium View Post

You took steroids?

Wesley thanks for sharing your story so far.

Some great photos here!

I think your case should be easy to document, so please ask Dr Nigam for these before photos as soon as you can

It would be great if we can pick an area in your donor of say 50 or 100 grafts, number all of them and compare the before and after pictures.

Best of luck to you.