+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

It's not hard to use the foam twice a day. When I used to use the Rogaine foam I'd use it like mouse. Just throw it in your hair right before your other products. It's not time consuming. Even now with liquid minox I put it in a spray bottle and do 7-10 sprays and rub it in. Bam! Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Jmf8 View Post
    It's not hard to use the foam twice a day. When I used to use the Rogaine foam I'd use it like mouse. Just throw it in your hair right before your other products. It's not time consuming. Even now with liquid minox I put it in a spray bottle and do 7-10 sprays and rub it in. Bam! Done!
    Bought a 3 months supply. Haven't decided when and how I'll use it.

I may just throw some on the frontal lobe to use as mousse and apply at night more thoroughly.

So your going to use it as a replacement for mouse? Let us know how it works out. My hair is buzzed, but it will leave my hair kind of stiff for a while. Not sure if it has the holding power that mouse does though. Let us know how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    So your going to use it as a replacement for mouse? Let us know how it works out. My hair is buzzed, but it will leave my hair kind of stiff for a while. Not sure if it has the holding power that mouse does though. Let us know how it works out.
    Kinda sorta. I only use a tiny bit of product in my hair currently to kick bangs to the side so they're not lifeless.

I'll probably apply from my frontal lobe to mid vertex and temples. Then I'll kick the bangs to the side and see if they stay. But yeah, I'll follow-up.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

I don't have much expertise on this but I've been using minox for a while now. I can't remember exactly when but it was sometime early this year. I'm not sure if its done much to my hairline but it is noticeably thicker. In terms of regrowth, I don't see any regrowth. I do miss a lot of applications too. I hit it once a day quite frequently because usually I don't have time to apply it in the morning and it hasn't affected much. I went from twice a day religiously to sometimes twice a day to pretty much once a day and twice if I feel like it which is about twice a week. I haven't lost any hair or regained any so I don't really know what to say here.

Hope you all the best man!

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    I don't have much expertise on this but I've been using minox for a while now. I can't remember exactly when but it was sometime early this year. I'm not sure if its done much to my hairline but it is noticeably thicker. In terms of regrowth, I don't see any regrowth. I do miss a lot of applications too. I hit it once a day quite frequently because usually I don't have time to apply it in the morning and it hasn't affected much. I went from twice a day religiously to sometimes twice a day to pretty much once a day and twice if I feel like it which is about twice a week. I haven't lost any hair or regained any so I don't really know what to say here.

Hope you all the best man!
    Thanks for sharing. Based on what many of you have offered, I think I might shoot for two but guarantee myself one application.

In November I go to Mexico for the better part of a week. I'm a tidbit worried about getting all my hair loss shit there with me.

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

And I forget to mention, when I first started, the first couple months I was very concerned about the hairline so what i did was I always started off using .25 of the minox in the dropper across my hairline only and rubbed it and the remaining was spreaded across my entire head from where the swirl is to the sides of where I fade my haircut up to. I don't do that anymore just cause its a bit messy cause it slides down my forehead and I have to use a finger to rub it around the hairline. Since then, not much has changed so I'm assuming its systematic anyways as long as its in the general vicinity of each spot. Think of it like dabbing an oil spot on a piece of paper... after a while, the spot gets bigger.
    Anyways, not much regrowth but in terms of hair thickness, the individuals are definately thicker. And I'm not jsut saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    In November I go to Mexico for the better part of a week. I'm a tidbit worried about getting all my hair loss shit there with me.
    Oh damn. Last time I flew it was a domestic flight. There was a limit on the amount of liquids(cologne, shampoo, etc.) that I could carry on the plane with me. I don't think there will be a problem bringing pills on the plane, but your shampoo and maybe even minox foam might be an issue. You will definitely want to find out though. It would suck if you had to leave an expensive bottle of cologne behind.