Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adz11
    • Jul 2013

Thoughts on my hair

I think I'm receding. Very front is pretty thin.
    What do you guys think?

I'm 25
    GP said not to worry yet.

No obvious hair loss when washing.

Attached Files
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Could be a bit of recession and thinning on the front of the hairline! Just keep a close eye on things, perhaps visit a dermatologist and see what they have to say.

What's your family history of MPB?

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Dont think about it, just get on with your life.

Hair loss does not exist, you dont wanna be where we are, dont ever think about hair loss.

There is no way of treating hair loss and this industry is full of rip-off merchants and companies holding false promises driving some individuals to the brink of suicide.

I wish I never joined this forum and I wish I never even noticed/cared about hair loss.

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by UK_
        Dont think about it, just get on with your life.

Hair loss does not exist, you dont wanna be where we are, dont ever think about hair loss.

There is no way of treating hair loss and this industry is full of rip-off merchants and companies holding false promises driving some individuals to the brink of suicide.

I wish I never joined this forum and I wish I never even noticed/cared about hair loss.
        You alright bro? What's going on???
        If I could re-do things, I would shave head at the first sign of hairloss, then throw kitchen sink at it...attempt to grow out again 1-2 years later. Best way to fight hairloss while still mentally freeing yourself from its grips!

Comment

• Delphi
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by UK_
          That's a pretty bleak and inaccurate take on the situation.

Yes, there are too many people on here who refuse to go with what works and want to believe that any shit that's being posted about by some keyboard guru is going to solve all of their problems, but in reality they are just waisting precious time by not treating their hair loss with Propecia, Minoxidill or both.

@Adz11, it you can just cut your hair and forget about it, then that is the way to go, but if you're here, you are probably not comfortable with that option. The sooner you get on meds the better if you want to save your hair. As you can see, there are some real depressives on this forum who are convinced that their lives are over and there is nothing that can be done, except wait for the next big miracle cure. This is just not true.

Comment

• Adz11
            • Jul 2013

My dad is in his mid 50's and still has all his hair.
            Judging from my pictures..how far along do you think I am? As in what stage?

Comment

• BigThinker
              • Oct 2012

Anyone who says you don't look like you're balding is doing you a serious injustice.

I'm not trying to scare you, but it looks thinned out up top. Will it stop there and not progress? Maybe. Has your hair always been that thin? I don't know. I do know it looks thinned out. Just being honest.

If you don't care whether or not you go bald, then let it be. If you do care, go see a professional and get it sorted out.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...