+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hst 2.0

Default Hst 2.0

Some months ago 534623 talked about it but I couldn't find it anymore. I wonder if him or another forum member has anything to say about the improvements we can expect with Dr. Ghos technique in the near future?

Would it ever be possible with HST to have a greater multiplication ratio than 1:1?

Quote Originally Posted by Hair123 View Post
    Some months ago 534623 talked about it but I couldn't find it anymore. I wonder if him or another forum member has anything to say about the improvements we can expect with Dr. Ghos technique in the near future?

Would it ever be possible with HST to have a greater multiplication ratio than 1:1?
    Uh, its not even 1:1 right now, at best its 1:0.85 and some are saying its lower than 1:0.5.

If Gho really does have something with hair multiplication, I have a very simple answer for him:

Some months ago 534623 talked about it
    This is about all you need to know. He at one time was a useful member of the community, since then he has gone full retard and become a blind fanboy like the prepubescent girls who worship Justin Bieber

I think online boards are really the best places to observe human psyches. I am sure people like freud would sell their mother in a blink of an eye just to observe what 21st century people post on forums and the reasoning behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    I think online boards are really the best places to observe human psyches. I am sure people like freud would sell their mother in a blink of an eye just to observe what 21st century people post on forums and the reasoning behind it.
    Can't disagree with that. As someone who started losing their hair right after puberty, noticed it around 12/13 years old and was a NW 3 by my sophomore year of high school, I find it insulting that so many 20-30 something NW 0/1/2/3 spend so much time on here and claim their lives are ruined and they live in fear. It is extremely frustrating to see people with great heads of hair complaining, when I spent my adolescence being a bald guy. You want to see how baldness ruins your life go observe a high school kid that is a NW 3 instead of a 27 year old man who is a NW 1/2 who is shallow and obsessed with looks.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Can't disagree with that. As someone who started losing their hair right after puberty, noticed it around 12/13 years old and was a NW 3 by my sophomore year of high school, I find it insulting that so many 20-30 something NW 0/1/2/3 spend so much time on here and claim their lives are ruined and they live in fear. It is extremely frustrating to see people with great heads of hair complaining, when I spent my adolescence being a bald guy. You want to see how baldness ruins your life go observe a high school kid that is a NW 3 instead of a 27 year old man who is a NW 1/2 who is shallow and obsessed with looks.
    Its all relative, I wouldn't knock someone for any kind of hair loss unless its minimal. Mine isn't, my temples are big and my density has gone down the crapper. I know I'd fall into your category of people that spend too much time here, but again, its a problem for me just as it is for you. Noone is taking away from your need to get this disease fixed, we're all in this together. Hopefully we'll all get out of it soon together.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Its all relative, I wouldn't knock someone for any kind of hair loss unless its minimal. Mine isn't, my temples are big and my density has gone down the crapper. I know I'd fall into your category of people that spend too much time here, but again, its a problem for me just as it is for you. Noone is taking away from your need to get this disease fixed, we're all in this together. Hopefully we'll all get out of it soon together.
    I wouldn't put you into the categories I was talking about. I have seen your pictures, and you are definitely suffering from mpb. I was more referring to the people on here who claim the sky is falling, their life is ruined and then can't even determine if they are even suffering from mpb or just a mature hairline. If you are a NW 1/2, can't tell if you are actually suffering from mpb and have over 1000 post in a couple years, you should probably seek help from a mental heath professional, because it is unlikely hairloss is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I wouldn't put you into the categories I was talking about. I have seen your pictures, and you are definitely suffering from mpb. I was more referring to the people on here who claim the sky is falling, their life is ruined and then can't even determine if they are even suffering from mpb or just a mature hairline. If you are a NW 1/2, can't tell if you are actually suffering from mpb and have over 1000 post in a couple years, you should probably seek help from a mental heath professional, because it is unlikely hairloss is your problem.

Just look at Spencer, he is nearly 50 and acts like 20 yo NW6 when in reality he is not even bald

Starting to go bald in 30s is very different experience compared to balding in your teens...young guys are hardest hit and I feel sorry for any of them who go suffers from mpb, its shit time to go bald in the age when image is everything and all we don't have effective solution

There is a new video at the HSCI website …

http://www.hasci.com/nl/nieuws-media...-aflevering-3/

This video contains also an interview with the HSCI director Jos Dohmen (unfortunately in Dutch) and he is talking about future treatments (e.g. getting 10 hairs or more from 1 etc) and HST improvements in general (in future not more than 2 treatments necessary even for bigger NWs) – at least, that’s what I think what he is saying …

… at around 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    There is a new video at the HSCI website …

http://www.hasci.com/nl/nieuws-media...-aflevering-3/

This video contains also an interview with the HSCI director Jos Dohmen (unfortunately in Dutch) and he is talking about future treatments (e.g. getting 10 hairs or more from 1 etc) and HST improvements in general (in future not more than 2 treatments necessary even for bigger NWs) – at least, that’s what I think what he is saying …

… at around 06:50.
    Yup that's what he's saying. He says he thinks it will happen one day because of consistent improvement in R&D. But who cares about speculation.