+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by idontwant2bebalding View Post
    Doublespeak is not becoming.
    haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post

THe 3d work can happen. different was to aggregate the cells, will be tested. and the combination of DS/DP/ DS/dp/ors + foreskin epidermal cells will be aggregated and tested how it works in vivo. (just the short version of the story).

the supplies for 3d are ordered and should arrive somewhere mid august.

THis is MY time, my energy, my cells, and I do this purely for myself since I
    Hi Boldy first i would thank you to be on proactive side of the problem and to release this update.
    Are you confident enough to estabilish a timeline?
    In middle of august 3d supplies should arrive then it will required 6 weeks- 2 months for cells expansion, then they could try different 3d protocols along the fine tuning of 2d protocols, i dont know this part how much time required.

Then it could be final tested on people and wait the canonical 6 months for results (the beard dp should be on project stage so its far away for now)
    By July 2014 we could expect to see some results on people in your opinion? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    What are you flapping your gums about? You wanna quote someone, you should pick a poster that flip flops.

What is it that makes you against someone hoping for the best from doctors and patients taking shortcuts via, more or less, experiments?
    I'm sorry Hellouser, and it is not you, really, that I am posting about. I'm just taken back by some posts about Dr. Nigam. He has offered to be on TBT and also have Dr. Cole visit his clinic. He has welcomed a prominent forum member to test theories. He has performed procedures on forum members that will detail their experiences. He takes the studies that we read on a daily basis, done by the researchers we all know, and applies their work in the field.

I guess I'm wondering what more people want? A better photo? Is that it? Really?

Boldy, sorry to hear about the setbacks due to the lack of equipment and the other issues. Hopefully things can get back on track shortly. Show the bitter trolls who's the boss.

I'm sorry Hellouser, and it is not you, really, that I am posting about. I'm just taken back by some posts about Dr. Nigam. He has offered to be on TBT and also have Dr. Cole visit his clinic. He has welcomed a prominent forum member to test theories. He has performed procedures on forum members that will detail their experiences. He takes the studies that we read on a daily basis, done by the researchers we all know, and applies their work in the field.

I guess I'm wondering what more people want? A better photo? Is that it? Really?
    I agree. Although I can agree with some posters that the before/after photos that Dr. Nigam posted are not of good quality, he is being totally out in the open about his new methods of hair regeneration, as evidenced by his offer to be on the bald truth and to have Dr. Cole and others visit his clinics and scrutinize his methods. That is a good sign.

On the one hand there's indeed what you mentioned. Boldy, forum members who are (going to) document(ing) their procedure ... But on the other hand there's yet 0 evidence, a doctor who uses all the tricks in the book to make the results look good, who had photoshopped patients pictures on his website, patient photo's stolen from other doctors, lies about his weightloss clinic, patients who magically disappeared, lots of complaints on the internet regarding his weightloss clinic but now also regarding his hair clinic and all kinds of other 'weird' stuff ... So I think after all this 'funny stuff' Dr Nigams has a long way to come and a good start would be to start posting honest comparison photos and stop posting these horrible ones.

But then on the other hand, as long as Tom documents his case and Boldy can do his experiments, I guess that's all we need.