+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

You people have to understand people have been calling for improved photographs from Dr. Nigam for a long time now. Isn't it obvious why he can buy state of the art HM equipment, but not a $100 camera?

I'm quite sure Dr. Nigam is a scam

If this works why hasnt it gone mainstream yet?

I kind of had hopes for this last year but its just dragging on and on with nothing definate.

Has any forum member seen regrowth with JUST the stem cell injection that they can testify for themselves?????

We dont need continuous 500,000 threads on "stem cell injection@dr nigam" and post after post of useless responses and endless bickering between the usual suspects- we need an actual forum member to testify that they have had significant regrowth with JUST the injections.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    If this works why hasnt it gone mainstream yet?

I kind of had hopes for this last year but its just dragging on and on with nothing definate.

Has any forum member seen regrowth with JUST the stem cell injection that they can testify for themselves?????

We dont need continuous 500,000 threads on "stem cell injection@dr nigam" and post after post of useless responses and endless bickering between the usual suspects- we need an actual forum member to testify that they have had significant regrowth with JUST the injections.
    Boldy is going through injections with stem cells, we'll know in the coming months (October I think) if results are legit or not.

Be patient, October isn't far anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Boldy is going through injections with stem cells, we'll know in the coming months (October I think) if results are legit or not.

Be patient, October isn't far anyway.
    Thanks Hell, my crown loss is getting worse, I wouldnt mind going for a treatment with Dr Nigam but I'm getting tired of the constant let-down from companies, really pissed about Aderans although I could never see them bringing their "product" to the market.

I've always been most hopeful for Dr Gho to release his Hair Stem Cell Injection, but he's given no indication of when that will be, his website used to say "in the near future" but when that exactly is God only knows.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Thanks Hell, my crown loss is getting worse, I wouldnt mind going for a treatment with Dr Nigam but I'm getting tired of the constant let-down from companies, really pissed about Aderans although I could never see them bringing their "product" to the market.

I've always been most hopeful for Dr Gho to release his Hair Stem Cell Injection, but he's given no indication of when that will be, his website used to say "in the near future" but when that exactly is God only knows.
    Keep an eye out for Pilofocus, as it may have regeneration. Dr. Wesley will be releasing information on Pilofocus' findings also in October. Not only that, but Replicel is going into Phase II trials sometime around October-December as well.

You should give the dermaroller method a try as well, but remember, you need DEEP penetration as a lot of people were only using 0.5mm dermarollers before and 1.5mm may cause wounding and with minoxidil should induce pge2 which induces fgf9 which according to Follica, creates NEW hair follicles. This can be seen from Dr. Cotsarelis' paper here:

https://www.google.com/patents/US201...ed=0CDUQ6AEwAA

In the paper it says:

In one embodiment, the present invention provides a method for generating an HF in a scalp, eyebrow, or scarred region of a subject, comprising the steps of: (a) disrupting an epidermis of the scalp, eyebrow, or scarred region; and ( B) contacting the scalp, eyebrow, or scarred region with minoxidil, thereby generating an HF in a scalp, eyebrow, or scarred region of a subject.
    Give it a shot! Dermarollers cost about 10-30 bucks. You've got nothing to lose, in fact it will at least give you better absorption of minoxidil. Read my dermaroller trial thread for more info: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=13420