Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jezrenardo
    • Jul 2013

Am I going bald?

All I'm doing in my life is just worrying so much. I don't want to be bald! I'm only 20 years old My mum's father was bald and her brother. My dad is 65 though and he still has hair, he is receded but can grow a fringe and it looks great. I have a few pictures of my hair here and I was wondering what some people with experience can tell about my hair. I'm so worried about this, I also have OCD which makes me go crazy about this. Oh and I sometimes pick at my hair to see if it's coming out, I do this alot and always pulling my hair back just picking at the hairs. I'm a freak.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

You can scroll through the pictures all on there. I'd be very appreciative if I could get some help.
  • user1991
    • Apr 2013

hmm not too sure, it seems like u have good density honestly! but maybe start with minox on hairline or fin? sorry, im not a pro yet ha.

Comment

• jezrenardo
      • Jul 2013

thanks. anymore guys?

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

Looks Ok to me
        you could stay like that for 20 yrs ..who knows ?

Comment

• BigThinker
          • Oct 2012

Have you had naturally thin hair your whole life? If so, I probably wouldn't stress. If not, I'd probably seek consultation. If unsure, take the safe bet and seek consultation.

Prevention is key.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
            • Jan 2011

Looks like temple recession, but how did it look before these pictures? Is there a change from how you looked a year ago, 2 years ago, etc?

Comment

Working...