+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Doctors you would love to see use Pilofocus

What doctors would you guys like to see use pilofocus?

so far we know it's scarless and at least as good as, if not better than, FUT

I would love to see Hasson and Wong and Rahal use it!

Dr. Rahal, EASILY Dr. Rahal. He's probably the best hair doctor in the world.

I don't know exactly how it works.....but doesn't the machine do the whole thing itself?

H&W are strip surgeons. Rahal is also primarily strip. As for Rahal being the best...well ask marco.

I'd like to see Lorenzo, Feriduni, Doganay, Erdogan, and Wolf for starters.

Love to see H&W use it. Their results are so stellar with strip, I bet they would be on the same page with Pilofocus, but no scarring. Dr Cole would probably bring some quite impressive results also.

H&W will never use it because they dont practice FUE, just strip!!!

I would love to see top FUE doctors to use it. I would list 5:-

1) Dr. Jose Lorenzo (King of FUE)
    2) Dr. Christian Bisanga
    3) Dr. Koray Erdogan
    4) Dr. Hakan Doganay
    5) Dr. Maras from HDC

I bet Hasson and Wong will switch over to it, especially if there is regeneration. They won't have a choice. It is supposed to be as good or better results than FUT without even considering the donor regeneration aspect.

I have a feeling this is going to be gold standard, in my gut.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I bet Hasson and Wong will switch over to it, especially if there is regeneration. They won't have a choice. It is supposed to be as good or better results than FUT without even considering the donor regeneration aspect.

I have a feeling this is going to be gold standard, in my gut.
    I noticed you were the one guy being cautious about Pilofocus in another thread.............now you seem to be the most positive/interested guy on the forum about it........what changed?

I hope it is top notch too, as do we all, I really could do with some improvement in the HT world at least. HT at the stage they are at now are just not good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I noticed you were the one guy being cautious about Pilofocus in another thread.............now you seem to be the most positive/interested guy on the forum about it........what changed?

I hope it is top notch too, as do we all, I really could do with some improvement in the HT world at least. HT at the stage they are at now are just not good enough for me.
    I did a lot more research on it and really went through and read what Pilofocus is and what it's about. I also asked Artista a lot of questions regarding the procedure as he saw the powerpoint from Dr. Wesley first hand. After all of that, I am cautiously optimistic that this could be a major game-changer. Although, the possibilities of this scarless procedure, even without donor regeneration, are a great advancement in my eyes. At first I kind of wrote Pilofocus off because I didn't do my research on it and I knew HST is virtually scarless, to a degree, but Pilofocus IS scarless. There are no drawbacks, as far as I can see, to having Pilofocus done...I think it makes a lot more people candidates for a hair transplant because there is, essentially, no great risk. (like having a huge scar or little scars so you can't ever shave your head if things really go south)

Also, doing my own case work on photo's supplied from Dr. Gho and correspondence letters I've had with them have convinced me that HST is not what it is advertised as. I don't want to get into an HST argument, but for now I have canceled my appointment with them and I'm patiently waiting to hear Dr. Wesley present in October, as well as see what Dr. Nigam has to show us I guess.

I think if Dr. Wesley proves what is claimed this October, and I'm sure he will, that surgeons won't have any other choice but to switch to the Pilofocus technique...unless of course Dr. Nigam's donor doubling is legit...but we haven't seen ANY proof of that so far...although, if I'm not mistaken, we are supposed to see a nw7-nw2 conversion around new years...as it takes him about 3 procedures to do..he claims

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I did a lot more research on it and really went through and read what Pilofocus is and what it's about. I also asked Artista a lot of questions regarding the procedure as he saw the powerpoint from Dr. Wesley first hand. After all of that, I am cautiously optimistic that this could be a major game-changer. Although, the possibilities of this scarless procedure, even without donor regeneration, are a great advancement in my eyes. At first I kind of wrote Pilofocus off because I didn't do my research on it and I knew HST is virtually scarless, to a degree, but Pilofocus IS scarless. There are no drawbacks, as far as I can see, to having Pilofocus done...I think it makes a lot more people candidates for a hair transplant because there is, essentially, no great risk. (like having a huge scar or little scars so you can't ever shave your head if things really go south)

Also, doing my own case work on photo's supplied from Dr. Gho and correspondence letters I've had with them have convinced me that HST is not what it is advertised as. I don't want to get into an HST argument, but for now I have canceled my appointment with them and I'm patiently waiting to hear Dr. Wesley present in October, as well as see what Dr. Nigam has to show us I guess.

I think if Dr. Wesley proves what is claimed this October, and I'm sure he will, that surgeons won't have any other choice but to switch to the Pilofocus technique...unless of course Dr. Nigam's donor doubling is legit...but we haven't seen ANY proof of that so far...although, if I'm not mistaken, we are supposed to see a nw7-nw2 conversion around new years...as it takes him about 3 procedures to do..he claims
    Cool, yes hopefully it is all positive with Pilofocus.

I have a consultation arranged with Dr Gho, I am a little skeptical about it seeing as I have seen other not so confident posts on here about whether he can really maintain as much donor as he claims to. Plus his prices are to put it bluntly bollocks, seeing as they only do around 1400 graft sessions but have cheaper graft prices once you have over 1800 grafts......THEY DON'T DO OVER 1800 GRAFT SESSIONS!! anyway I will stick to the consultation and keep and open mind.

This nw7 - nw2 conversion.......how long does it supposedly take altogether?