Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by whatsgoingon View Post
    I read a study, and it basically outlined that it improved absorption from the resulted wound. Which allowed the minoxidil go deeper then it would without the assistance of the 1.5mm indents.

So I guess its how you view it, you view it as wounding and I view it as increased absorption.

Unless there is another study you are referring to? I recently read the one posted on baldingblog by I think dr. Rossman.
    Are we still going on about absorption? People, read the study! Hellouser linked to it in the very first post of this thread.

Update from me: Tuesday will be my 7th week of rolling, and I think I see some improvements along the hairline. I had vellus hair there to begin with, but they look a little thicker and there seem to be new very, very, tiny, little new ones coming too. It doesn't show on the pictures I take, they are still too tiny. I'm a NW2 hairline wise with diffuse thinning in the front and crown and i've been on fin for about 4 or 5 years. If I see a dramatic improvement I will post pictures.

I also tried capillogain, and I really thought it did something for me, but when I looked at old pictures it turned out it was just wishful thinking and I stopped using it 3 months ago. This time,though, it really looks like something is happening. I have this little red spot in my left temple that used to be covered by hair, but for the past 8 years only vellus hair has been growing there, making the spot very easy to see - but now it is slowly becoming less visible as the hair thickens. So I'm cautiously optimistic

EDIT: Maybe it's week 8...I'm not sure