Dermarolling Community Trial - Page 250 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 251 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2506

Quote Originally Posted by Saltynuts View Post
    Heyas fellas. I hate to be "that guy", but there are a LOT of pages on this thread (246), might someone be able to sum up some dermarollers (size, # of needles), usage patterns, with what medications, etc. that appears to have worked? I want to try something that has appeared to work for some but just don't have the time to read through all the pages.

FYI, when the BS dermarolling study came out years ago, I hopped on the bandwagon, and was dermarolling HARD. All I ever got out of it was a bloody scalp, scalp skin that flaked off, and hair coming out with said flakes. So I want to do something less harsh. Will report results here.

Thanks!
    Hi. What were your results?

Quote Originally Posted by niceman2007 View Post
    Hello every body,,and thanx for every one participated this post and shared his experience and experiment here.
    Special thanx to prettyfly83 the challenger and persistent man,and muii and vic ,
    I nearly read all the 247 pages carefully not to miss any thing,and im will share my experience with you and i am sure that it will benifit you if you applied it beside dermaroller and menox,i will tell you every thing about what i did and the results and i will add derma roller to my rigeme and put the results Consecutively.i started my special rigeme 2 monthes ago by using plenty oil mixture and i got good results so i will use derma roller and continue with you soon,wait me, thanx
    So what results did you get?
    What did you use to clean scalp+dermaroller before dermarolling and after dermarolling?

Default Please advice - Crown and Vertex thinning

Hello,
    I'm 34 now. My current crown and vertex part is shown in the pics attached. I have been using minoxidle 5% since 6 years to maintain my hair (crown and vertex). It was much thicker when I started using minoxidle however as aging my current hair is thinning. Also I have stopped using hair oil almost 20 years back and recently started using Bringraj oil since 2 months and didn't see much improvement.

What are the options that I can get much thicker hair in the crown and vertex part? Please advice. Appreciate your response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2446.jpg

Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	56291   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2440.jpg

Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	56292   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2437.jpg

Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	56293  

Default Please advice - Hair thinning at Crown and Vertex

Hello,
    I'm 34 now. My current crown and vertex part is shown in the pics attached. I have been using minoxidle 5% since 6 years to maintain my hair (crown and vertex). It was much thicker when I started using minoxidle however as aging my current hair is thinning. Also I have stopped using hair oil almost 20 years back and recently started using Bringraj oil since 2 months and didn't see much improvement.

What are the options that I can get much thicker hair in the crown and vertex part? Please advice. Appreciate your response.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2446.jpg

Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	56294   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2440.jpg

Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	56295   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2437.jpg

Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	56296  

Hi all,

I have been trying this approach with Minoxidil and I can say with pretty nice results.
    I don't recommend any specific brand but the method itself described in my blog:

Was there every a summary of the trial published anywhere ?

I would like to participate in this trial, if possible.

@hairloss29
    i had similar situation of you.
    i tried dermarolling in the crown for 6 months with ZERO RESULTS.
    you should try it in combo with minoxidil for 6 months and see if you are lucky or not. IMHO

Hi all

Have passed many months since many members have tried roller and now i think there is a comclusion how is better to use a roller.

It is better to use 1,5mm or 0,5? After the roller to use minox or something else or not?

But who can read 250 pages for this subject?

So all the new members dont have to search about it in those 250 what it is better.

Can an admin to make a sticky what is better for it?Unless if roller dont worth to use it.

I just don't see how damaging ones skin will have any affect on stimulating hair to grow, period.
    Reason...the problem is in our blood. Unless the DHT is removed those that are genetically programmed to lose their hair will continue to do so...wounding your scalp doesn't remove the DHT, it's still present.