Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miiw
    • Sep 2016

Here's some updates (week 13-14)

Here's long hair and then again short hair, after buzzing my hair down, pics from today.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Miiw
      • Sep 2016

And then again,

Baseline -> Today, after +13 weeks of treatment
      Attached Files

Comment

• Miiw
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by KeepHoping
        Would you be willing to send the link to where you purchased your rollers? Would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
        Hey!

I'm from Finland and I bought the roller from a local pharmacy, it's pretty basic: 1mm and 540 needles! So any roller with those specs should be good enough I reckon!

Comment

• KeepHoping
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Miiw
          Hey!

I'm from Finland and I bought the roller from a local pharmacy, it's pretty basic: 1mm and 540 needles! So any roller with those specs should be good enough I reckon!
          Thanks for responding! Can I ask when you roll with the smaller roller, the 0.3mm, do you roll at night and then immediately apply the minox afterward?

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Miiw
            Here's some updates (week 13-14)

Here's long hair and then again short hair, after buzzing my hair down, pics from today.
            Good work.

It's too late in life for me to start this. Wish I started it earlier, because now I have a Norwood 3
            vertex hairline.

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
              • Jul 2010

My hair is about 3" long...can I dermaroll? I'm afraid the hairs will get caught in the roller. Can someone recommend a dermaroller to get?

Comment

• Makuhito
                • Oct 2016

What did you hairline look like before with long hair?

Comment

• sayian
                  • Oct 2015

I don`t get you guys supplementing with high amounts of Vit A, since Vit A in high amounts is known to produce hairloss.

Comment

• k9gatton
                    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by sayian
                    I don`t get you guys supplementing with high amounts of Vit A, since Vit A in high amounts is known to produce hairloss.
                    It might even do more damage than that. It is fat soluble.

Comment

• elvispresley
                      • Jun 2011

hi guys i have some questions if you can help me, i would like to start try this dermaroller but my situation is particular.

my hairloss is at the vertex basically i have only the vertex gone fully. all my hair are very long so that i cover my crown . (like gareth bale just my crown is fully gone...)

so my idea is to shave the hair at the vertex (nearly nothing) and start dermarolling. but i have no idea on how to do it and how to start.

so your suggestions and help are welcome.

questions:

0- where i can buy dermaroller ? (i am actually in malaysia)
                      1-what peculiarity the dermaroller must have ? example the needle 1.5 as i read a the beginning or other things that MUST have , so that i buy the correct one.
                      2- where i can find a video on how to use it ? if you have some link or instructions.
                      3- i am not going to use finasteride or other chemicals , do you think will be a decent try? or i must combine it with some medicines?
                      4-what is the minimium amount of time before i get some changes, based on your experience?

please let me know if you have time thanks a lot.

Comment

• elvispresley
                        • Jun 2011

im reading the old posts and thanks to Miiw im getting many info.
                        please let me know if this minox is good for a 6 months try and if the price is convenient or not (i have never used anything until now)

MINOX in malasia :

dermaroller 1mm= http://www.lazada.com.my/derma-micro...k-1903437.html

please tell me they are good for starting thanks

Comment

• 79BirdofPrey
                          • Jul 2010

Can someone recommend good dermaroller(s) here in the US?

Comment

• Sean
                            • Jan 2011

Regarding Dermaroller

Can someone point me to an actual study regarding the dermaroller and its safety?

Has anyone had adverse effects?

Any infections?

Any added hairloss?

Any added scar tissue?

Anything detrimental? Thanks.

Comment

• BBay
                              • Jun 2013

yes to a study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3746236/
                              Has anyone had adverse effects?
                              Not that I know of using micro pen , derma roller yes the rolling pins gouged scalp

Any infections?
                              from roller not cleaned pins properly caused infection

Any added hairloss?
                              yes see this doctors video link

Any added scar tissue?
                              none

Anything detrimental? Thanks.
                              yes cost more to have hair cuts

Comment

• BBay
                                • Jun 2013

0- where i can buy dermaroller ? (i am actually in malaysia)
                                buy a micro pen from China with 12 needles, roller will kill you with the pain
                                1-what peculiarity the dermaroller must have ? example the needle 1.5 as i read a the beginning or other things that MUST have , so that i buy the correct one.
                                According to micro needle 0.5 is good for front part, back part up to 1mm, no need to go deeper
                                2- where i can find a video on how to use it ? if you have some link or instructions.
                                check this link with doctor in Sydney he sells kits http://agelessclinics.com.au/hair-regrowth/

3- i am not going to use finasteride or other chemicals , do you think will be a decent try? or i must combine it with some medicines?
                                he has 2 formulas one with nutrients and vitamins that you rub in once you micro needle and the second is pharmceutical you need doc prescription to to get it
                                4-what is the minimium amount of time before i get some changes, based on your experience?
                                check the video

Comment

Working...