+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 254 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Dont spread that nonsense around. No way in hell finasteride made your shit smaller. Shit people say now.
    Testicular atrophy and weaker/softer erections are real side effects of DHT inhibitors.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Testicular atrophy and weaker/softer erections are real side effects of DHT inhibitors.
    Yeah in less then 2 percent in men. We get it, some guys can't take propecia but the drug works well, way to many people bash it without trying it.

Way too many people say way too many pople bash it without even trying it...

Whatever guys, let's not start it again, let's keep the fin disscusions out of here...

I don't use finasteride, but sometimes my erection is harder than usual and sometimes a bit softer. Now let's get back on topic? I think we're a little bit lost here.

If you want to start talking about fin, use the other thousand threads that talk about fin, or the other thousand websites that talk about fin, everyone already knows what fin does, it has been said a thousand times. Let's talk about the relevant topic of this thread until it goes back to fin.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    I think he means that, even if this has nothing to do with absorption, if minox absorption increases with the dermaroller (which it does), reducing minox percentage could be helpful for those with minox side effects
    Many thanks chimera thats the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    This thread has become a total anarchy, people taking this completely off-topic and not even trying to understand that the regrowth is meant to be due to wounding and recovery, not minox absorption. Any potential useful information is being drowned out by the incessant dabble.
    Pentarou wounding on its own will not recover lost hair in male pattern loss period.
    You also need something else either topical to assist and oral as we would all know by now that dermarolling is a cure and its not.
    We are all at this forum to discuss mpb and what can help and what may work and i think myself that minoxidil plus dermaroller once a day and either copper peptides of even try osmotics fns to assist the healing of the scalp.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    This thread has become a total anarchy, people taking this completely off-topic and not even trying to understand that the regrowth is meant to be due to wounding and recovery, not minox absorption. Any potential useful information is being drowned out by the incessant dabble.
    This. Some people just don't seem to be able (or want) to think about it in light of recent information and studies available to us.

some people are excited about nothing i should know been in the hair loss game for over 30years.
    Seen these types of posts many times and in the end comes to nothing as i keep saying been dermarolling over two years now with different sizes of rollers and using many topicals and its no miracle treatment and there was some saying derma may damage hair so thats why you do not want to wound the scalp too much in other words go lightly.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    hahaha now iv heard everything by the way hell are you omg the laser helmet man?