+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 254 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    There was a thread on another forum I saw where a guy had a tattoo removed from his arm using a laser. In the following weeks, thick terminal hair grew from this area, and not just one or two strands of hair, at least a dozen within the former tattoo area which looked to be about 2x2 inches in size.

Photo:

Thread Source:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthr...wth_in_Ta.html

Here's what one person in that thread had to say about lasers on the skin:
    I personally think it's to good to be true but F it, might as well give it a shot like the other hair loss products I've tried. lol

nice hell

laser wounding sounds even more hitech......
    i guess he was not boosting pge2 too

thanks chimera , so i will get 1.5mm and not shave hair away but press enough

oh man, this is all so exciting, but it is going to be so sad and painfull when it ends in another failure

Anyone noticed anything thus far? Been a couple of weeks and the study saw results fast.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    oh man, this is all so exciting, but it is going to be so sad and painfull when it ends in another failure
    At least we'll go down swinging!

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Anyone noticed anything thus far? Been a couple of weeks and the study saw results fast.
    Nothing yet on my end, although I keep trying to look real close on my right temple and it almost looks like theres a single very thick hair growing just a few mm behind my hairline. I can't tell if this a new hair or an existing hair grown as it normally would.

I can with certainty that I'm shedding a lot in the last few weeks though. After each dermarolling session my scalp has a bit of a burning sensation. Last night, my 3rd dermarolling session, I had a more bleeding than the other two times. I would pretty much use my first session 2 weeks ago as a write off since there was very little blood. Its been about 17 hours since I dermarolled and I can still feel my scalp with a burning sensation. Its not itchy, it just feels 'inflamed'. I'm not sure what to make of this.

look brothers if it doesnt work then the study is fake or indians have diferent mpb gene , i cant explain it else

lets hope the wnts get induced,
    Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Nothing yet on my end, although I keep trying to look real close on my right temple and it almost looks like theres a single very thick hair growing just a few mm behind my hairline. I can't tell if this a new hair or an existing hair grown as it normally would.

I can with certainty that I'm shedding a lot in the last few weeks though. After each dermarolling session my scalp has a bit of a burning sensation. Last night, my 3rd dermarolling session, I had a more bleeding than the other two times. I would pretty much use my first session 2 weeks ago as a write off since there was very little blood. Its been about 17 hours since I dermarolled and I can still feel my scalp with a burning sensation. Its not itchy, it just feels 'inflamed'. I'm not sure what to make of this.

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    look brothers if it doesnt work then the study is fake or indians have diferent mpb gene , i cant explain it else
    It doesn't have to be "fake", some studies are just subconsciously biased or badly conducted

I think people are again in the naive positivity territory, they need to calm down and wait a few weeks before speculating about anything.
    The way people reacted at Tracy shows that some people have already decided to stop questioning the study

Found an article from 1988 on 'The Psoriatic Epidermal Lesion and Anagen Hair Growth May Share the Same "Switch-on" Mechanism'

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...00077-0087.pdf

This theory predates Dr. Cotsarelis by about 20 years. Its interesting that nothing was done during that time to explore the theory further.