+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 254 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    in that video, the guy doesnt understand how wounding works, positive results are not from increased absorption, but from the natural expression of growth factors post wounding. thats why u need to wait at least 5-7 days between wounding sessions.

READ THIS STAYTHICK. this is another reason why you shouldn't dermaroll more than once a week bud.

Knockin...what has been your experience with dermarolling? Any results from a personal stand-point?

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    READ THIS STAYTHICK. this is another reason why you shouldn't dermaroll more than once a week bud.
    I hear you Conpecia, I'm following this thread closely...but yea, I guess that makes sense. Although I've had no issues and have seen regrowth along my stubborn hairline doing it 3x a week.

I might apply more pressure when doing this moving forward and wait the recommended 5-7 days. Let's see if these "growth factors" really come in to play.

I'm all about trying things differently or modifying what I think is right if something different mentioned on here might be more efficient.

I'll let you all know how the change effects me moving forward.

What should the dosage of PGE2 be?

According to this, the molecular weight of PGE2 is 352:

https://www.caymanchem.com/app/templ.../catalog/14010

That looks pretty light and easy to penetrate skin, should work awesome, just like RU and even better with dermarolling, perhaps best when exfoliating skin and no more than 30 minutes after washing hair since sebum is then produced which does affect penetration.

my 1.5mm will arrive friday, im going out of town this weekend so i will start monday. i used a 1mm once every 5-7 days with minox for a few months around february but didnt see enough improvement to put up with the hassle. also my old roller was a 540 count wich actually causes micro cuts instead of micro holes.... not sure if tnis had something to do with lack of results. however, it was great for getting rid of some stretch marks i had. i was quite impressed. i do shave my head with a stubble guard so the roller should get great penetration and results will be quickly noticable.

as far as pge2 dosage... no one really knows. StoicOne is getting us a great deal on some, like $125 for 50mg that should last at least a couple of months. in the vitiligo pge2 trials re pigmentation of the skin was seen with just 0.5mg daily in a topical solution. so we know that that is a safe amount and that would make 50mg last 3+ months.

Knockin, how can i get on the gb for the pge2?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tdo View Post
    Knockin, how can i get on the gb for the pge2?
    its through SAGA... i cant get u in there, i just joined. but maybe u can get dinoprostone, it is for inducing labour for prego chicks lol. but it is pge2. its hard to get a prescription unless u find it online or through a VERY forward thinking dermatologist

Just got my 1.5 mm dermaroller from amazon for 10 bucks. Will use it 2x a week with minox and along with ru 10mg x2 for 1 hour wash and rinse. If this work then this is the cheapest effective treatment to mpb.

Would anyone advise getting a 2mm dermaroller considering it will be rolling over a head WITH hair that will make a 2mm dermaroller more like 1.5mm considering it has to go through the layer of hair?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Would anyone advise getting a 2mm dermaroller considering it will be rolling over a head WITH hair that will make a 2mm dermaroller more like 1.5mm considering it has to go through the layer of hair?
    it makes since, i thought the exact same thing