+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2539

Hi Teece, I roll once a week with 1.5mm roller. I use rogaine foam in morning and at night each day. I haven’t noticed any side effects using rogaine after rolling. Do you think rolling helping you at all? Makes my scalp very dry. Does coffee enema help with hair? I have never heard of that before.

How much bleeding do you see using 1.5mm? I have been using .5mm with a bit more force than the weight of my hand. I was bleeding a bit on all areas of my scalp. I use Hairmetto products with my rolling, and i will say my scalp is never dry.

I roll hard enough my scalp is red and some minor bleeding. I think the majority of dryness is from rogaine, I use conditioner and coconut oil but scalp still very dry.

Default Any progress?

Jma how is your rolling coming along, have you had any good results? Keep up posted.

Hi Mattinky,

Thanks for checking in! I would say so far so good. No new regrowth yet, but I am only almost 4 weeks in with 3 treatments completed. My first week i did .3mm twice with hairmetto oils, then the two following weeks with .5mm once a week still with hairmetto. I noticed a fair amount of bleeding this last time, so I dont see the need to go much deeper right now. I can say my hair is feeling healthier and stronger. Less falling out when i rub the oils or shampoo into my scalp. So thats positive. I always wait 24 hours before using the oils to avoid too much absorption. The oils have vitamins in them, and i dont want too much in my system at once. I actually noticed some symptoms of vitamin over use, so i will do every other day with the oils now. To go over my whole scalp, i guess i am using a fair amount of oil, so i need to be careful with that. I am being patient, as i know normally it can take up to 8 weeks before seeing results. I have seen so many other methods fail that I am trying to stay positive as well. I know its a process, and i am actually yet to see one person not get results, so i dont see why it would start with me.

Default Thanks for update.

It is a slow process. I’m taking a more aggressive approach with 1.5mm once a week and Rogaine each day. I can tell a difference and will continue to do. I did post a before and after about a month ago. In a few weeks I will update again. Doesn’t seem to be much interest in this post anymore, I hope everyone didn’t have bad results and give up. This is my last hope to regrow hair. 🤞

I am noticing some dead skin on my used roller...i clean it before and after using with a hot water rinse, than 15 mins in 70% rubbing alcohol. If there is some dead skin, should i worry about infection even when i just soaked it? I cant use my new roller....the condition it came in is ridiculous....looks used, doesnt even roll bc the head isnt straight, and i dont wanna miss my treatment today.

What brand roller do you use?

Thanks for the info!

Default Dry skin

My scalp is very dry and almost every time I roll the roller collects dry scalp or dandruff like substance. My roller is looking pretty rough after 2 months use so I will be ordering a new one from amazon soon. I use hot water to rinse and alcohol after each use to sterilize. Good luck and keep us posted.

So everything I am seeing indicates 2-3 months of consistancy before you see results. I still have 2 weeks before the two month mark. Were results in the beginning gradual, or did the results start showing all of a sudden (like a large portion of hair started to show at the same time? I feel like i am seeing new blonde hairs (my hair is brown). Anyway I'm curious. Still feeling very hopeful so far as hair seems stronger.

Thanks

For all those people who are following the thread, are there any results or even cases for people who only rolled without minox? Any input is appreciated.

Also what is the acceptable wait time after a transplant to resume rolling ( for 1 and 1.5 mm)?