Dermarolling Community Trial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreyGhost1864
    • Jul 2013

Baldybald do you work for Follica? Come on be honest? You will feel better just being open. Free yourself...Walmart is hiring. You can be a greeter!
    Good luck
    Ghost

Comment

• bigentries
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
      Hey baldybald you stay bald and us others will make history. Now you go FO and leave us visionaries alone.

Cheers
      Ghost
      Now, that is a really bad attitude to take

I hate the naive optimism in this place. We will not know if the study is legit or not for a while.

Many people have claimed they were making history, and acted like visionaries before. See how everything turned out.
      It's disgusting to see people turn into fanboys for the latest fad, Aderans, Histogen, Indomethacin

If you think you are already playing in the "winning side" you start to lose critical thinking and people start to report things they are not really there

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
        • Jul 2013

Not a fan boy. I have seen many things come and go. I apologize ok. But I can tell you I have not seen this much elongated peach fuzz on my head from any other treatment. Its only been three weeks. This is real....I read an article last week of the pioneer of this treatment. He had all his hair but only used it on his face. He is 70 and looks better than me. I am 40. Is it safe give me a break
        Ghost

Comment

• DesperateOne
          • Jul 2013

Not a fan boy. I have seen many things come and go. I apologize ok. But I can tell you I have not seen this much elongated peach fuzz on my head from any other treatment. Its only been three weeks. This is real....I read an article last week of the pioneer of this treatment. He had all his hair but only used it on his face. He is 70 and looks better than me. I am 40. Is it safe give me a break
          Ghost
          Ghost please answer my questions from two pages before and also what is your technique when plucking your hair.

I want to turn my vellus hairs into darkies as well.
          Thanks mate

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
            • Jul 2013

D.Cloprostenol. Iron dragon. Use only day 3.4.5 after plucking. I use Cappilogain light morning and scalp med night. Next at 445 am capillogain then gym at 630 am and 12 and evening promox. Fridays pluck 1.5 then .5....then do my face with .5. After apply vitd lotion and vitc
            Ghost

Comment

• bigentries
              • Dec 2011

Ghost
              The problem is that, many people have also claimed results in the past from basically every other alternative treatment we've heard about

Until we have enough evidence (the point of this thread!) it's better to keep our emotions controlled

Remember one big part of this approach is minoxidil, a proven treatment that also grows hair like crazy in many people.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                • Jul 2013

When I roll from my crown to the front is little red dots. Its easy keep the roller still press down hear the skin pop and keep the pressure and roll slow. You will know you are doing it right when it sounds like pulling Velcro apart.
                Ghost

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                  • Jul 2013

Minox never grew a hair on my head. I am not a rookie.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                    • Jul 2013

Another thing big entries. If you are 25 or under I was using 2% minox when you were sucking on your moms tit. It didn't work back then either.
                    Wounding is the key. I think wounding would work regardless but with it now old solutions actually work....read about neogenisis(spelled wrong)
                    Ghost

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

ghost you're dealing with some young dudes who have been dumping god knows what on their heads and down their throats nonstop the past few years. yeah there was minox in the 80s but no one was trying shit like RU, BNP-32, Bim, CB, Cap, OC, KaR, Equol, ramatroban, i/c combo, etc, etc, etc, all to NO ****ing avail, time after time, study after ****ing study that "proves" this or that is the ****ing cure. with the internet and forums like this it makes it easier to spread info but we all end up ****ed and led on wild goose chases and snake oil scams, plus man we're all going bald YOUNG in an age where there are practically ZERO bald movie stars or actors, everything you ****ing do is on facebook and men are expected to be as good looking as women.

we're ****ing sick of shit not working man, that's all it is. i have hope for this wounding shit and i'm onboard fully, there's good science behind it, but us young dudes have learned the hard way and learned early not to get pumped up about anything until we see terminal hairs growing on our god damn heads.

Comment

• DesperateOne
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Conpecia
                        ghost you're dealing with some young dudes who have been dumping god knows what on their heads and down their throats nonstop the past few years. yeah there was minox in the 80s but no one was trying shit like RU, BNP-32, Bim, CB, Cap, OC, KaR, Equol, ramatroban, i/c combo, etc, etc, etc, all to NO ****ing avail, time after time, study after ****ing study that "proves" this or that is the ****ing cure. with the internet and forums like this it makes it easier to spread info but we all end up ****ed and led on wild goose chases and snake oil scams, plus man we're all going bald YOUNG in an age where there are practically ZERO bald movie stars or actors, everything you ****ing do is on facebook and men are expected to be as good looking as women.

we're ****ing sick of shit not working man, that's all it is. i have hope for this wounding shit and i'm onboard fully, there's good science behind it, but us young dudes have learned the hard way and learned early not to get pumped up about anything until we see terminal hairs growing on our god damn heads.
                        I agree with you man, this has to be the biggest ****ing bullshit in the history of civilization. We are here wasting our ****ing time, when those incompetent doctors can't come up with a legitimate cure, they had over 60 years, wow. Even the freaking nuclear fusion experiments have had more success than this shit.

First it was lowering PGD2, raising PGE2, then that UCLA rat study with God knows what, and now it's this f9g9 bullshit. What we need to do is get some of those genius physicist out of their field, and pay them a shit load of money to finally solve this shit. I am so tired of this as well.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                          • Jul 2013

Big entries and Conpecia
                          Sorry guys lost my wife and mad. Forgive me for being a dick. Us old school guys need to be your rock. So I am here ok. I am sorry...I truly know what you guys are going thru. I wish I could say it gets better but I can say I had 5 glorious years with a 5 foot 10 ex model I was married to that didn't give a flip about my hair. I will load our wedding pictures. She loved me for me. She is gone now but wasn't about my hair. I know this sucks but this may or may not be the answer but I know in my life I will have a full head of hair and so will you. Get in the gym! Take care of yourself and when it comes.... .make your own history.
                          Ghost

Comment

• Conpecia
                            • Sep 2011

it's just i've become completely objective. i will try anything that is backed by science and is as cheap and harmless as dermarolling, but i'm not gonna get excited about anything at this point. been through it all with these experimental treatments. there are always studies. there are always a few pics showing results, and everything, literally every single one, fails.

i'm not saying this doesn't seem good, it does. but i'm just gonna wait until i personally get cosmetic results before i start singing its praises.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                              • Jul 2013

May I also add done needling....so refreshing

Comment

• DesperateOne
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Conpecia
                                it's just i've become completely objective. i will try anything that is backed by science and is as cheap and harmless as dermarolling, but i'm not gonna get excited about anything at this point. been through it all with these experimental treatments. there are always studies. there are always a few pics showing results, and everything, literally every single one, fails.

i'm not saying this doesn't seem good, it does. but i'm just gonna wait until i personally get cosmetic results before i start singing its praises.
                                Have you experimented with Cetirize and Quercetin before?

Comment

Working...