+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 254 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Skin View Post
    Thanks that's good to know. I think I've been going too hard. Last time o did it I had lots of blood. I think I'm going to ease back on the pressure. At the moment I'm pushing it down quite hard.

If you don't mind me asking how old are you and is it the first time you have used minox? I know some guys would say If it's the first time you've done minoxidil then the results could be down to that. However I have only very rarely seen minox work so well for anyone. So I'm pretty sure it's the rolling.
    I'm 25 and this is indeed the first time I'm using any hairloss treatment. So Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Minoxidil and the rolling are all surely adding up to the result. Hard to say which one of them is the biggest factor. Probably them all combined!

I'm 37. I was around 25 wheniu first used minoxidil. I did not get as good results as you at all. So i really do believe rolling is a big player.

I'm definitely getting results from my current treatment. Weirdly I have temple growth which I didn't get before when I did minox. But this time I'm on a topical fin and min.

Again I'm really happy to see your results.

Hi Skin and Miiw, would you guys be able to provide details on what topical fin and minox you're using? I ordered a 1.5mm dermaroller yesterday. I'm a diffuse thinner/loser

Quote Originally Posted by mic28 View Post
    Hi Skin and Miiw, would you guys be able to provide details on what topical fin and minox you're using? I ordered a 1.5mm dermaroller yesterday. I'm a diffuse thinner/loser
    Hi mic.

I'm using morr f 5. Topical fin and min (all in one). And stemoxydine. I also use nizoral shampoo 2x a week and caffeine shampoo the rest of the week.

I roll once a week with a 1.5.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by mic28 View Post

I use only minoxidil (Rogaine brand), not using finasteride at all in any form. You could also try Nizoral (Ketoconazol) and Saw Palmetto! Good luck mate!

Default Topical Finasteride.

Quote Originally Posted by Skin View Post
    I'm 37. I was around 25 wheniu first used minoxidil. I did not get as good results as you at all. So i really do believe rolling is a big player.

I'm definitely getting results from my current treatment. Weirdly I have temple growth which I didn't get before when I did minox. But this time I'm on a topical fin and min.

Again I'm really happy to see your results.
    That's what I'm using. Think I'm going to post a thread with pictures about my topical Progesterone experience. I use all three in one topical. That is Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Progesterone.

Default Dutasteride....

Quote Originally Posted by Seuxin View Post
    Very good dude !

Add stemoxydine, Dutasteride and a little of Licl when you dermaroll and you will gain new hair too !

I am on dutasteride and I can tell you that one should probably save it for a last resort. I have had some significant sexual side effects and they aren't fun. I at this point (I'm 61 and switched from Finasteride about 4 months ago as it stopped working) wouldn't recommend it. It is a very powerful anti-androgen and you are chemically castrating yourself in return for a shot at hair preservation..Do your due diligence first....

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    That's what I'm using. Think I'm going to post a thread with pictures about my topical Progesterone experience. I use all three in one topical. That is Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Progesterone.
    Yeah log it. Are you rolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Miiw View Post
    Here's also one comparison in different light and in different place and a bit longer hair.

These photos are really showing the constantly improving hair thickness and hairline..!

Week 8 -> Exactly week 13 (taken today)

Attachment 49006Attachment 49007
    Would you be willing to send the link to where you purchased your rollers? Would greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Also, a few more questions...

1. Has anyone else seen results with a 1mm roller?
    2. How many people are applying minox directly after rolling?

Thank you!