+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 254 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    Some of us? No one has been getting results with this scam.
    I just skimmed through the 500+ page thread about this "treatment" on the other site. With the exception of maybe one guy, I really didn't see many that could document(with pics) their success. That thread was just a bunch of claims, little evidence, censored insults, and no results. So many guys turned their heads into hamburger for nothing.

Hey, it was worth a go. I think what we did wrong as a community was to not verify the legitimacy of the original journal study first. Something definitely wasn't right there.

The problem is just that, "turning heads into hamburgers". Dermarolling must be done in a very specific way. In such a way where you do not go overboard and damage the follicle. The problem is many people are overzealous with their treatment and practically everyone I saw that was failing was rolling until they bled. This DAMAGES the follicle, so obviously it wouldn't be beneficial.

The problem with community trials is people don't follow strict and explicit guidelines to prove/disprove a treatment. Dermarolling has science backing it, and it works. I've been doing it, just like Dr. Greco instructed me to do, and it's been working for me, no doubt.

DO NOT cause abrasion, if you're bleeding, you're doing more harm than good.

FTL

I DM'd for about 6 months. I didn't go overboard with it. I sometimes had small specks of blood. I just didn't see much improvement. Maybe I needed to give it more time to work?

Hi guys, I want to try dermarolling my hair transplant strip scar. Is there a certain model I should get ? Is this the correct one ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A3KV8IK6MMI7Z9

Quote Originally Posted by annonymous4a View Post
    Hi guys, I want to try dermarolling my hair transplant strip scar. Is there a certain model I should get ? Is this the correct one ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A3KV8IK6MMI7Z9
    Hello, I have been using one from the same manufacturer but 1.5 mm instead of 0.5 with what I believe to be ok results, however many members will argue that its a waste of time (honestly opinions are all over the place but it might be worth to try).

However in you case I'm not sure what are you trying to accomplish, dermarolling the scar of a HT wont grow any hair there since there are no hair follicle to bring back to live. It could help improving the skin but not sure if it will make a big difference or if your are going for that at all

Hi, yeah that's what I'm trying to do , diminish the appearance of the scar with the dermaroller . I'll probably try 1.0 mm .

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Are there any side effects though ? Like if i exert too much force when rolling over the scar ..

Ok, I think it make sense to do that, I did a lot a research about the type and brand and end up buying exactly that one so you should be ok
    As for sides, there are none, simple try not to dermaroll to hard since it won't make a different and you will cause pain
    Good luck

Hello PrettyFly83,

Long time not read about your progress...
    Are you still rolling?
    If yes, how can you motivate yourself to withstand the pain?
    Thanks a lot for an update!

See my thread I derma rolled and I also got my hairdresser to cut my skin like wounding very slightly to draw blood. Alongside my regime here's the results:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...582&highlight=