+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 254 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Hi Hellouser, congratulations for performing tests that comes with Rolldads.

I have some doubts that use the Dermarolling. You are using only 1 x per week. Once you do use and "hurt" the scalp, apply as a topical solution after that? Because I think that would burn, because most topical products (Minoxidil, for example) have alcohol in their composition.
    It does not burn... because you are not supposed to use minoxidil the same day you use the dermaroller... (no, we are not using the dermaroller to increase minoxidil absorption)...

Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan92344 View Post
    How long have you been rolling, i just did #7. Using minox. Been shedding since the 3rd week but I may be noticing some regrowth in the front and top but temples are thinner. It kind of looks a little more filled in. Waiting to see if it holds or falls out. I buzz with a 1mm.
    I've been rolling for like four months. I did not see anything unitll like the 14 week or so. I was very disappointed with the study (in fact, I'm still disappointed with it, as according to it, we were supposed to be a ****ing norwood less after just three months) but when I was about to drop out, I started seeing new hairs. But damn!, they are very small, and they grow very slow. Will I get results like those from the study?, I don't know, but if I do, I don't think it will be before 2015...

I did not had any shedd. I never get any shedd from any treatment, not from the dermaroller, not when I started minox years ago, not when I tried anti-androgens in the past.

In the study, it says that the response was sustainable even after 8 months... so, some guys think that the pictures from the study were taken there, at 8 months... there is no real indication of that on the study, so that is probably bullshit... but I think those results at 8 months it's much more credible... at least accord to what I'm observing...

No, I think it was around the 12 week the first time I was able to see something...

Getting regrowth from the basic Big 3 takes a long time (unless you happen to be a genetic mutant super-responder), this is no different really. I imagine the photographs in the study were of the best/fastest responders to the rollin' treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Getting regrowth from the basic Big 3 takes a long time (unless you happen to be a genetic mutant super-responder), this is no different really. I imagine the photographs in the study were of the best/fastest responders to the rollin' treatment.
    Definitely, there could have been other (better) cases beyond the 8 months, but thats probably not documented after.

Thanks for the reply Chimera.

I don´t know if anyone here saw, but I found a double blind study that explain it and all thinks about Dermarolling, here:

http://www.ijtrichology.com/article....;aulast=Dhurat

I donīt know if anyone here saw, but I found a double blind study that explain it and all thinks about Dermarolling, here:

Thats thee study that started the latest trend in rolling, most of us are modeling our rolling based on that

I donīt know if anyone here saw, but I found a double blind study that explain it and all thinks about Dermarolling, here:

Um, there's an image from your link on PAGE ONE of this thread.

Looks like we can store this experiment in the snake oil category...

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyscalp View Post
    Looks like we can store this experiment in the snake oil category...
    Or not? Go over to other forums and members are getting results. Even if theyre not, dermarolling DOES help with penetration so you may want to continue the practice.

I don't know, I find this technique a little barbaric, another treatment to add, it coast time, money...

I do not see enough satisfactory results that pushes me to start.

I'm not sure it's worthwhile to invest.