+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 254 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2539

I do not know if you should apply these vitamins in the head.

You say 0.5 is not fine, but PrettyFly83 use 0.5 and got the best results I've seen.
    (sorry for bad english)

Question

Where do you buy these and exactly what else is needed? Also any links/ tips on how to work this thing?

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyscalp View Post
    You say 0.5 is not fine, but PrettyFly83 use 0.5 and got the best results I've seen.
    (sorry for bad english)
    He started on 0.5 but now he is on 1.5 mm...

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    CB!!

Man, if the dermarolling trial is legit and CB proves to be at least half as good as it is on paper, imagine the results when combined!
    What is CB?

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    I been rolling once every two weeks. this is working for me, no doubt about it. As I said before, my results are completely pathetic... very small hairs... but they are everywhere on my hairline... an I bet my whole scalp is the same (but I still have too much hair to see it there)... this hairs are so, so small, but they were not there, and I have been using minox for two years... so I know this is the dermaroller in action... I don't really think this hairs will be as long and wide as normal hair, and if they do, I'm sure it will take a a lot of hair cycles before that happens (if it happens at all)... if they keep growing at the same rate... it will probable take a couple of years...

Anyway, I don't really care about those small hairs... I care about the hair on my scalp which is still in good shape... If the dermaroller is giving me all these small new hairs everywhere, I'm sure it must be doing something for my existing hair too.. and that's what I want... to save what I still got...

I stopped rolling for more than a month... I just got lazy... but I'm going at it again starting january first at full force... I'm going to do it for a full year...

Yeah guys... this is paifully slow... even if the study said so, don't mind if you don't see any results at the three month mark, in fact, you probably won't... but got to keep rolling...
    The study had to be flawed in some way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not a single person in this "community trial" has seen results anything like in the study.

Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    The study had to be flawed in some way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but not a single person in this "community trial" has seen results anything like in the study.
    But of course it is flawed... in fact, I myself have said so many times through this thread...

Yet... I'm seeing results... far from those the study presented, but still...

Hi Hellouser, congratulations for performing tests that comes with Rolldads.

I have some doubts that use the Dermarolling. You are using only 1 x per week. Once you do use and "hurt" the scalp, apply as a topical solution after that? Because I think that would burn, because most topical products (Minoxidil, for example) have alcohol in their composition.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    But of course it is flawed... in fact, I myself have said so many times through this thread...

Yet... I'm seeing results... far from those the study presented, but still...
    How long have you been rolling, i just did #7. Using minox. Been shedding since the 3rd week but I may be noticing some regrowth in the front and top but temples are thinner. It kind of looks a little more filled in. Waiting to see if it holds or falls out. I buzz with a 1mm.