+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 254 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

hellouser, how many times did you roll it ?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    hellouser, how many times did you roll it ?
    No clue, but many times.. maybe 50 or so? I wanted to make sure I was getting enough wounding though because its hard to tell with hair in the way. Parting it helps though to check for blood, im going to judge wounding by that since my scalp is pretty damn white and the study did state until the scalp became red... but I don't see much redness going.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Would anyone advise getting a 2mm dermaroller considering it will be rolling over a head WITH hair that will make a 2mm dermaroller more like 1.5mm considering it has to go through the layer of hair?
    Upon reflection, I don't think 1.5mm was absolutely necessary for a couple of reasons:

1) My hair is already thin, it doesnt create that much of a thick layer for the dermaroller to go through.
    2) My scalp skin is very thin, so the dermaroller doesn't have much to go through.

That said, its better to be safe than sorry so the 1.5mm I'd still recommend.

Interesting though that I'm balding in area's where there's a thinner layer of skin and everywhere else where theres a thicker layer of skin theres LOTS of hair.

Anyone know if scalp skin thickness has any kind of relation to the follicles?

Morning gents, sucks to be in the office on a Saturday morning but been a pleasure reading through the thread and all the comments. Lets keep this positivity "Rolling"!!

...eh, that was was lame sorry

Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost1864 View Post
    PrettyFly yep I saw your pictures and can see your regrowth! Also see that your sun and or age spots have almost diminished. Your scalp looks a lot healthier for sure. Got me excited! You and me are in the same boat but with time I feel we will be NW3's! I also feel Follica has the cure but they are trying to work around a patent for which could take many, many years and a Patent pending doesn't help them at all. I have some background in this. Them using CURRENT drugs to trigger hair formulation they cannot patent because it is already out in market now. So their patents are based on a machine that either plucks holes and or some type of abrasion machine. All in all they know it works but every tom dick and harry will do a spin off. You cannot patent something unless it is new and unique to the market....their machine will be but wounding is wounding weather it is done by hand or machine.....cheers fellas
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyGhost1864 View Post
    I maybe drunk but I am right. Time now to pluck my head with 35000 holes. Man up. Its our time. What we do in life echos in eternity!
    Skrew the "like" button, I want a "High Five" button! Sticking it to the man!

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    I think this is still too new, it hasn't even been one single month since the study was released.

There have been people trying this in the past, but I don't think they were consistent enough, or just did not knew how to do it (using smaller neddles or a lot of people dermarolling on a daily basis, which I really think is not a good idea).

Or at least that is what I hope so.
    Hey Chimera, I've been doing something similar accidentally for around 2.5 months and have been getting results - my pictures and regime have been posted earlier in the thread pg5-8. Really hope people can replicate and exceed the results i got!

Anyone know if scalp skin thickness has any kind of relation to the follicles?
    Hey Hellouser, not sure it does. I'm really thin on my temples where yes there is little to no hair and its painful to roll however the back of my crown is very thick in skin, not painful to roll but is thinning badly...for now at least Maybe the thinner skin means less blood reserves and hence lower growth factors brought to the follicles which could be why regrowth is a little slower in these area's...just a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by LevonHelms View Post
    PrettyFly, your results are encouraging congrats! And thank you for contacting the scientist, if you can open a dialogue or even get a few questions answered that will be huge.

Good Luck everybody!
    Hey Levon, pleasure. I sent off the email this morning with some queries that I hope were not too prying. Will upload the response here if I get one. Once I get a response I will ask some more detailed queries.

Good luck to all

I drank tooooo much last night. I took pics last night after the knife fight. I hate looking at my crown! I needled with a .5 then my 1.5. Not pleasant but hope makes you do crazy things. God speed to us all

The ghost

Is fgf9 a lotion and we do not know the strength if it is,i am going back to using aloe vera mixed with dutasteride as i did start seeing results with that plus minoxidil without pg and the important tool the dermaroller although i use it everyday with 192 needle and 0.5mm which i get success with.
    Also using copper pep and topicle zinc.

I noticed that a product has been mentioned with fgf9 that can be used now by a company called cygenex well this product was also called A&G which is made from human stem cells a lot of us bought into this a few years ago and it did not work then but i wonder if it had been used with the scalp roller or injected it may have done.
    I know joe from staton island is excited but im not so sure as yet what about pgd2 and the psi by neosil these were supposed to regrow hair the psi was at the time said to only be used for 16 days then left for a month or two then restart and hair regrowth was seen in about two weeks what happened.
    There is a company still selling psi but im not sure it will do anything but hey if used again with the roller it might.

Yes, Follica is in Phase IIa studies;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJiy37BmhE

Go to the 20:00 minute mark and Joe From Staten Island says:

'Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in history, Follica is in Phase IIa studies. They have performed follicular neogenesis on human beings. My god.'

Spencer Kobren confirms this. Listen to the rest of the bit as well.

So it clearly passed safety. Now its efficacy.
    Can you please provide the study in which follica performs follicular neogenesis on human beings?

It is my understanding the study was from several years ago and was done using wounding + lithium.

I believe "Joe from Staten Island" made a false statement and people are taking it to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Is fgf9 a lotion and we do not know the strength if it is,i am going back to using aloe vera mixed with dutasteride as i did start seeing results with that plus minoxidil without pg and the important tool the dermaroller although i use it everyday with 192 needle and 0.5mm which i get success with.
    Also using copper pep and topicle zinc.
    You won't be able to use FGF9 in a liquid vehicle, its molecular weight is 23,000 dalton where as skin typically allows compounds to pass through it with a molecular weight of about 500 or less. You could only do it through injections like a mesogun or a diabetic needle with saline as the vehicle.

I might get on emu oil myself for this trial to work best, something tells me that my skin thickness may play a roll, because its very thin where I have less hair. Dermarolling should help with thickening of the skin as well as its supposed to increase collagen.

Thats insane.