+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 254 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I've been telling you Neanderthals that it doesn't work. Doesn't mean it wasn't worth a shot though. I'm still doing it 1x a week but I know it's not doing jack.

With treatments for baldness moving at a snails pace, I don't have any other options at the moment outside of a transplant. Sucks.
    I haven't tried rolling yet, and most likely will never do, because I don't think that it really works either. Might be one of those things that could work in theory, but not in practice.

Strong evidence, and I'd buzz down to a 0 and go at it full-on, with all the bloodshed it entails, now, nope.

I've been telling you Neanderthals that it doesn't work.
    Don't call us neanderthals. You should be happy we're willing to be the guinea pigs bleeding our damn scalps trying to find a treatment that works for us and for you all ungratefull pricks.

Maybe this won't work. We are just trying to do the best we can with the little info and resources we got. What did you expect us to do?. Take your word over a published study?. Even if in the end you're right, as I said, we have to do everything we can with as little as we have. We had to try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    I haven't tried rolling yet, and most likely will never do, because I don't think that it really works either. Might be one of those things that could work in theory, but not in practice.

Strong evidence, and I'd buzz down to a 0 and go at it full-on, with all the bloodshed it entails, now, nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post

?

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    What? We still don't have clear before/after pictures and it's October? I think we can safely say this does not work now.
    Thanks bro , hope they understand that soon

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Thanks bro , hope they understand that soon
    Since you guys are so sure this won't work, why are you still trolling this thread? You don't think this thread should even exist and none of us want you here so just leave, us rolling our head affects your live in no way so GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    Since you guys are so sure this won't work, why are you still trolling this thread? You don't think this thread should even exist and none of us want you here so just leave, us rolling our head affects your live in no way so GTFO!
    Yes you are right, good luck bro

u guys are so naive to discredit this treatment modality. is it the cure? of course not, but its a great addition to a multiple angled approach to treating hairloss. plus it is by far the cheapest addition to any regimen.

OK, I'm a lot more convinced of the merits of this technique after seeing Knockin's photos.

I've been telling you Neanderthals that it doesn't work. Doesn't mean it wasn't worth a shot though. I'm still doing it 1x a week but I know it's not doing jack.

With treatments for baldness moving at a snails pace, I don't have any other options at the moment outside of a transplant. Sucks.
    What happened to your post 5 DAYS ago that said you were slowly seeing some terminal hair?

No offense dude because I like you and we're in somewhat similar situations I feel with not being able to tolerate fin, but you're either a bad judge of whether something is working or are being overly emotional right now (hope its the emotional one, trust me I know that we all have our bad days)

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    What happened to your post 5 DAYS ago that said you were slowly seeing some terminal hair?

No offense dude because I like you and we're in somewhat similar situations I feel with not being able to tolerate fin, but you're either a bad judge of whether something is working or are being overly emotional right now (hope its the emotional one, trust me I know that we all have our bad days)
    I think it's the latter man. This whole balding thing just takes a toll on me.

As a far dermarolling, I mentioned I still do it because I believe it helps. The problem is that it's not helping enough. It's not improving my hairline/overall scalp density enough for me to say it 100% works and can yield results. Then again, nothing currently in the market can, so I'm just screwed either way.

What I have noticed from dermarolling is terminal hair sprouting in my hairline. I just need effing more of it man. Cosmetically, these dark hair sprouts that are forming don't mean much to me unless more sprout and I can achieve at least somewhat ok density in the area. I guess its hair greed, but it's just frustrating poking holes in my skin while biting on a sock, just to grow some terminal hairs along the hairline. I need MORE! I will continue...just hope my my situation can improve.