+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 254 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    Everyone, just disregard chimera and his negativity. We should see this all the way, at least six months since that's how long it usually takes for new hair to appear. Don't mind his armchair scientist ego let you down, we all feel a difference. We obviously donh have super high quality cameras to take before and after pictures to make this pawn believe us. Nor do we have to prove anything to him, this is all experimentation and he has forgotten about that part.
    I've posted this many times before but the term 'good quality' is so vague it is meaningless. Define 'good quality' ?? I can take a 5 year old point and shoot camera and take pictures of my hair and get results that would satisfy all of you with your expectations of a 2 thousand dollar digital SLR camera. Its not about a 'good quality' camera, its about knowing how to USE a camera.

You guys are starting to sound like John Madden;

'Todays game is about great football. Because playing great football is great football and playing great football is great football. These guys on the field are playing great football and if they weren't playing great football it'd just be mediocre football, but they're out there playing great football and thats what great football is all about'

Tracey is particularly guilty of this. Throws out the 'good quality' excuse without giving any definition behind it.

We're trying to be as scientific as possible here by potentially following Follica's wounding method so it requires great detail and we're just going to toss around 'good quality' as if it means something?

Everyone, just disregard chimera and his negativity. We should see this all the way, at least six months since that's how long it usually takes for new hair to appear. Don't mind his armchair scientist ego let you down, we all feel a difference. We obviously donh have super high quality cameras to take before and after pictures to make this pawn believe us. Nor do we have to prove anything to him, this is all experimentation and he has forgotten about that part.
    I know we are all diferent. But the study we are following said three months. If we follow a protocol we saw at the study, yet we hope for a different outcome there's something wrong in here, can't you see it?

You can't choose to pick what you like or what you want, and to ignore what you don't want or you don't like. You can't just choose to follow the same metodology of the study, but choose for a different outcome, that is, an extended time-frame. You just want to convince yourself that you will see results in more time (which you may I admit).

If we are following a determined protocol, the least, the least we can do is to expect determined results (with the obvious variables we are bond to get), but right now the only constant is no results (that may change soon, I hope).

You tell "everyone" not to hear me, like if anybody trust you at all. In here and ***, you are seen by most people as nothing more than a psychotic. More than one have already pointed out how good choice you made with your username.

(Whatever, I already know I am not loved either).

By the way, I'm not saying we should stop just yet. I'm just criticising in my own way this part of the process, just as any other part of it should be. I'm still waiting for results, as awesome or humble as they might be. At this point I do think this will help us in some way or another.

As I said before, I don't think we'll get the same results the study pointed out, yet, just because we don't get the same results, that does not mean I think the use of the dermaroller or the wounding theory won't work in some way.

Updating my current regimen.
    After dermarolling I am covering my scalp in 'essential' oils, leaving them for half an hour then shampooing with nizoral and adding minox.
    See if anything happens.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    I know we are all diferent. But the study we are following said three months. If we follow a protocol we saw at the study, yet we hope for a different outcome there's something wrong in here, can't you see it?

You can't choose to pick what you like or what you want, and to ignore what you don't want or you don't like. You can't just choose to follow the same metodology of the study, but choose for a different outcome, that is, an extended time-frame. You just want to convince yourself that you will see results in more time (which you may I admit).

If we are following a determined protocol, the least, the least we can do is to expect determined results (with the obvious variables we are bond to get), but right now the only constant is no results (that may change soon, I hope).

You tell "everyone" not to hear me, like if anybody trust you at all. In here and ***, you are seen by most people as nothing more than a psychotic. More than one have already pointed out how good choice you made with your username.

(Whatever, I already know I am not loved either).
    People have already contacted them and they admitted in being vague about some aspects of he protocol such as bleeding. Why can't you get that through you thick skull!? Also, I may be seen as desperate but I have done more than any one of you chickens has done. Why haven't any one you posted any pictures what so ever? Are you scared of the camera or what.

I said not to lisen to you because your comments implicitly say that after three months of replicating the study we see no results, then this is another quack treatment. May I remind you that a lot of people read this without posting.

@hellouser, well I don't know anymore about good quality. I know my pics are crap but if you take a look at the very first ones and one of the recent ones, then even with bay quality, you would be a fool not to see regrowth.

And yes, we are getting close to follica, specially now with that new patent, it was on of the important parts of the puzzle, but we still need to get som lithium.

Quote Originally Posted by gainspotter View Post
    Updating my current regimen.
    After dermarolling I am covering my scalp in 'essential' oils, leaving them for half an hour then shampooing with nizoral and adding minox.
    See if anything happens.
    I'm not sure it is wise to add nizoral so soon. It has an anti-inflammatory effect.

Quote Originally Posted by the_dude78 View Post
    I'm not sure it is wise to add nizoral so soon. It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
    What would be the effect of adding it after? Sorry I'm not that clued up on it. I just think adding all the essentials immediately after would increase absorbtion and effect. I know the study isn't about increasing absorbtion I just want to mix it up a bit see if I get any results.

People have already contacted them and they admitted in being vague about some aspects of he protocol such as bleeding. Why can't you get that through you thick skull!? Also, I may be seen as desperate but I have done more than any one of you chickens has done. Why haven't any one you posted any pictures what so ever? Are you scared of the camera or what.

I said not to lisen to you because your comments implicitly say that after three months of replicating the study we see no results, then this is another quack treatment. May I remind you that a lot of people read this without posting.

@hellouser, well I don't know anymore about good quality. I know my pics are crap but if you take a look at the very first ones and one of the recent ones, then even with bay quality, you would be a fool not to see regrowth.

And yes, we are getting close to follica, specially now with that new patent, it was on of the important parts of the puzzle, but we still need to get som lithium.

I haven't posted pictures yet because I buzzed my hair down to the scalp and wanted it to grow out some. My hair is almost completely gray white as well. Took my first pic on Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    So they lied about the pictures? The pictures clearly say they are at 12 weeks

Why 6 months?
    Again, I don't understand this kind of rationale people use when a treatment is not going the way they expected

This year people used the same rationale with indomethacin, just wait and pray, don't question anything

I'll complete the 12 weeks, but I'm realistic, people should stop reasoning with naive optimism

And we don't have "5 out of 10" if 50% of people trying it would be getting some results, I would be claiming this is a potential treatment in the future. Besides Prettyfly, no one has provided evidence of regrowth
    THEN STOP AFTER 3 MONTHS. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?

what are you trying to prove here? do you think i don't question the study too? do you think i am going to roll needles into my skull for 5 ****ing years just to see if it takes longer than 6 months?? i am doing it for 6 months because that's what experts TELL you to do with MOST hair treatments. i DO NOT think i will get results like the study. i DO NOT think we are on to the cure for male pattern baldness. i DO think that there is a SMALL ****ING CHANCE that i will see slightly improved growth on my hairline.

please tell me how that is naively optimistic??? enlighten me...

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    THEN STOP AFTER 3 MONTHS. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN?

what are you trying to prove here? do you think i don't question the study too? do you think i am going to roll needles into my skull for 5 ****ing years just to see if it takes longer than 6 months?? i am doing it for 6 months because that's what experts TELL you to do with MOST hair treatments. i DO NOT think i will get results like the study. i DO NOT think we are on to the cure for male pattern baldness. i DO think that there is a SMALL ****ING CHANCE that i will see slightly improved growth on my hairline.

please tell me how that is naively optimistic??? enlighten me...
    Wow, don't get so mad man, I know people don't like questioning here. That's what I call naive optimism, just see how you reacted, don't tell me you are not internalizing all this stuff

Experts tell you to wait 2 years with fin too. But you are comparing apple to oranges, the study clearly claimed amazing results in 12 weeks, that is enough to compare ourselves to the study.

Increasing time, using larger needles, putting semen on your head, it stopped being scientific a long time ago.

Don't see this as an attack, I'm still in, I'll complete 12 weeks, maybe will go to 14 because I don't think I performed the first two sessions with enough damage, I will also wish more people joined us and completed the 12 weeks as it should

But all of you that hang out at *** have just turned this thing into another mental masturbation circle that potential treatments end up falling, even some are claiming lots of people are showing results when the only clear evidence has been the one provided by Prettyfly