+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 254 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    dude, seriously. we know all of this shit. there is nothing to do but try it for 6 months and tweak/abandon it if nothing works. there is literally nothing else we can do at this point. nothing you are saying changes the fact that it should be tried for 6 months, regardless of what the study says. no rational person is expecting this to give him a full head of hair from NW7. we just have to have a bunch of people try it for the same amount of time most people would see results from treatments like minox or propecia. then, if only one out of fifty guys gets any kind of results after 6 months, we know pretty damn conclusively that the study was complete bs and that dermarolling with 1.5mm isn't going to bring back hair like the study suggests.

but if people listen to you and start dropping out after 2.5 or 3 months, and then out of the remaining, say, 10 people, 5 get significant regrowth... we have no clue whether those 5 were incredible responders or whether it simply takes longer. then we have to do this entire ****ing thing all over again next year instead of being able to make adjustments after 6 months with conclusive data.

you are right. it probably will not work like the study. but we will know with certainty if we try it for 6 months. and it's cheap. and once a week. and not time consuming. so let's just do it and not shoot it down over and over.
    Thank you

dude, seriously. we know all of this shit. there is nothing to do but try it for 6 months and tweak/abandon it if nothing works. there is literally nothing else we can do at this point. nothing you are saying changes the fact that it should be tried for 6 months, regardless of what the study says. no rational person is expecting this to give him a full head of hair from NW7. we just have to have a bunch of people try it for the same amount of time most people would see results from treatments like minox or propecia. then, if only one out of fifty guys gets any kind of results after 6 months, we know pretty damn conclusively that the study was complete bs and that dermarolling with 1.5mm isn't going to bring back hair like the study suggests.

but if people listen to you and start dropping out after 2.5 or 3 months, and then out of the remaining, say, 10 people, 5 get significant regrowth... we have no clue whether those 5 were incredible responders or whether it simply takes longer. then we have to do this entire ****ing thing all over again next year instead of being able to make adjustments after 6 months with conclusive data.

you are right. it probably will not work like the study. but we will know with certainty if we try it for 6 months. and it's cheap. and once a week. and not time consuming. so let's just do it and not shoot it down over and over.
    Yeah, what this guy says.

nice info thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockin on NW4 View Post
    miniaturized hairs have a shallow depth compared to terminal healthy hairs. they are at least half as deep.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    The study does not say the results happened in 12 weeks, those amazing results were seen after about a year.
    So they lied about the pictures? The pictures clearly say they are at 12 weeks

Why 6 months?
    Again, I don't understand this kind of rationale people use when a treatment is not going the way they expected

This year people used the same rationale with indomethacin, just wait and pray, don't question anything

I'll complete the 12 weeks, but I'm realistic, people should stop reasoning with naive optimism

And we don't have "5 out of 10" if 50% of people trying it would be getting some results, I would be claiming this is a potential treatment in the future. Besides Prettyfly, no one has provided evidence of regrowth

How is this like indomethacin? This is based around a journal article, not some anonymous person on a hair loss forum claiming something without evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    How is this like indomethacin? This is based around a journal article, not some anonymous person on a hair loss forum claiming something without evidence.
    Indomethacin was also based in poorly understood trials, and the guy at recuperaelpelo provided questionable evidence

The dermarolling turned into another quack treatment the moment people started to diverge from the study, and not only by increasing the period required to see results, people are starting to use semen at ***!

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    So they lied about the pictures? The pictures clearly say they are at 12 weeks

Why 6 months?
    Again, I don't understand this kind of rationale people use when a treatment is not going the way they expected

This year people used the same rationale with indomethacin, just wait and pray, don't question anything

I'll complete the 12 weeks, but I'm realistic, people should stop reasoning with naive optimism

And we don't have "5 out of 10" if 50% of people trying it would be getting some results, I would be claiming this is a potential treatment in the future. Besides Prettyfly, no one has provided evidence of regrowth
    No I mean the before and after where it shows their entire head and you could see cosmeticly good results. They said they followed up about 8 months later and those are the pictures they posted, after the 8 months to a year.
    However, you are right that we have every right to question certain procedures specially since we now have great insight into follicas method.

After reading a lot and this derma study, I have a theory that makes sense to me. To me what we are doing by replicating this study is not the holy grail of hair follicle neogenesis, there is simply more peices of the puzzle we need for that, more recently we vitaly need an egfr inhibitor In order to to turn cells into follicles. Also, this study mentions one week intervals, when follica is clearly waiting at least two weeks, we are simply not giving it enough time to let the wounds heal.
    So it seems that by going by the study protocol, we are revitalizing the scalp with nutrients and hair does grow thicker and also some hair that was lost but has not perished, will regrow again as vellus or terminal hair. So again, the study wil not produce new follicles at the current protocol, just my analysis, so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.google.com/patents/US8252749

its not only pretty fly results ,,more people get results.... for sure.i saw...

just check the forums better,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    its not only pretty fly results ,,more people get results.... for sure.i saw...

just check the forums better,,,,
    Who? at *** a guy posted pictures of his hair at a considerable distance and blurry, there is no way to tell if something is happening

Other people claiming results at *** are new users that didn't took pictures or are claiming that they "don't need to prove anything"

You keep repeating people are posting results, where are they?

look my friend i dont win anything either you believe or not...

scroll the pages .for you
    Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Who? at *** a guy posted pictures of his hair at a considerable distance and blurry, there is no way to tell if something is happening

Other people claiming results at *** are new users that didn't took pictures or are claiming that they "don't need to prove anything"

You keep repeating people are posting results, where are they?