+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 254 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2539

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Not very impressed by this study. No real stats, and language such as: "The rubbing motion promotes relaxation and feels good, thus increasing the production of good chemicals." is very unscientific and unfounded.
    I think it was translated from korean. I understand it is not very formal but it's worth looking at.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingFist View Post
    I should post this study in here as well http://www.omicsonline.org/2155-9554...9554-3-138.php

It is very interesting. The author has gmail so you can ask for details if you want. Please read and discuss. It's quite fascinating and completely free to incorporate.
    Utter nonsense dude. I like how he put tissue paper over the mouse next to his keyboard to illustrate a "domed head" lol. And the only before and after pic was of a guy that started with a norwood 0.

Massaging your head may help with circulation, but I doubt trying to flatten your head to relieve the scalp of grease would be very successful.

Default 8 week update

Here is my second month update, I know the pics are very shitty but still. I don't know why the light is so bad. Also, note that my hair has obviously grown since then, so now it should be around 5mm-6mm. I might have to get a haircut soon and will take more relevant pictures. I also want to point out that in the last two weeks I have noticed some shedding, I don't know what it means because I had it pretty much under control with fin and minox. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Here is the old ones, the ones with hair really short are the initial ones, the rest are a month in.
    http://s910.photobucket.com/user/BTT...one/slideshow/

Here are the new ones, it may be wishful thinking but I think I gained some hair on the crown, again hard to tell.

Crown 8 weeks:
    http://imgur.com/a/CxPCH

Top 8 weeks:
    http://imgur.com/a/rBro8

On a side note, I am have also been adding semen for the last week, yes I know, don't judge yet. Anyways, I was using it completely wrong, it wasn't absorbing, only until recently I have found how to apply it, you have to let it sit for about 20 mins until it becomes liquid form and then I just derma roll a bit with the .5mm and it absorbs much better. You obviously don't have to do this nor I am saying you should try it, so don't talk shit about it.

@desperate

Im all for the semen theory, but isn't it counter intuitive?

First you, well, you know, lose the essential stuff in it, just to try and put it back? Shouldn't you just NoFap?

Quote Originally Posted by hiilikeyourbeard View Post
    wish this worked in conjunction with something besides minox
    you could try dinoprostone gel. PGE2 used to induce labour. it may seem weird, but it is probably more effective than semen lmao. you may be able to source some from an extremely forward thinking dermatologist or online somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    @desperate

Im all for the semen theory, but isn't it counter intuitive?

First you, well, you know, lose the essential stuff in it, just to try and put it back? Shouldn't you just NoFap?
    I don't see how you would think its counter intuitive. Semen has better growth factors than Kane's, and many more properties. Just to set the record straight, I take no pleasure in putting it on my scalp. I jus think that growth factors are key to growing hair during wounding, but one, I don't have the money for growth factors and two, I have natural ones that are way more potent.
    Anyways, I do hope it works and I can assure you that if I see great results wih it then everyone is going to jump in. So I am doing people a favor by trug hhis out myself and if it works great, if it doesn't well, another one we can check off the list. Of course I will have to do it for at least six months.

just finished session number 6. nothing happening yet. still early.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post

On a side note, I am have also been adding semen for the last week
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne
    yes I know, don't judge yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne
    don't talk shit about it.
    I'm sorry I am judging you and I will talk shit, because you're rubbing jizz on your head...

Quote Originally Posted by DesperateOne View Post
    I don't see how you would think its counter intuitive. Semen has better growth factors than Kane's, and many more properties. Just to set the record straight, I take no pleasure in putting it on my scalp. I jus think that growth factors are key to growing hair during wounding, but one, I don't have the money for growth factors and two, I have natural ones that are way more potent.
    Anyways, I do hope it works and I can assure you that if I see great results wih it then everyone is going to jump in. So I am doing people a favor by trug hhis out myself and if it works great, if it doesn't well, another one we can check off the list. Of course I will have to do it for at least six months.

what I'm saying is, assuming it's your own jizz that you're using, you have these nutrients and growth factors etc INSIDE you to start with... you then extract them (for lack of a better term)... only to put it on your head and probably receive less growth factors and nutrients than you had before you fapped.

I'm a firm believer of the fapping-baldness connection. It's def hormonal in general, but fap affects it too.

Quote Originally Posted by greatjob! View Post
    I'm sorry I am judging you and I will talk shit, because you're rubbing jizz on your head...
    +1 and DesperateOne..... Please NO pictures!